Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 136th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,485 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named August - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 August will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like August will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Woody Herman
- 1920Martine Carol
- 1921Harry Carey, Jr.
- 1925Bobbejaan Schoepen
- 1958Glenn Gregory
- 1963Mercedes Echerer
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1977Claudia Albertario
- 1992Davika Hoorne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1907Luigi Villoresi, Italian race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1910Higashifushimi Kunihide, Japanese monk and educator (d. 2014)
- 1919Liberace, American singer, pianist, and actor (d. 1987)
- 1944Billy Cobham, Panamanian-American drummer, composer, and bandleader (Mahavishnu Orchestra, Jazz Is Dead, and Bobby and the Midnites)
- 1948Jesper Christensen, Danish actor, director, and producer
- 1960Steve Scott, British journalist and presenter
- 1966Janet Jackson, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress
- 1977Emilíana Torrini, Icelandic singer-songwriter (GusGus)
- 1982Billy Crawford, Filipino-American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1983Daniel Kerr, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1960Theodore Maiman operates the first optical laser (a ruby laser), at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2015A passenger train collides with a tractor and trailer on a level crossing at Ibbenbüren, Germany. Two people are killed and 40 are injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shian-Li Tsang, Theodore Kosloff, Steve Carell, Dan Gauthier, Jameela Jamil, KT Tunstall, Cathy Cavadini, George Nader, Naoya Uchida, Simon Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 16, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1962 – Normand D'Amour, Canadian actor; July 15, 1967 – Adam Savage, American actor and special effects designer; December 7, 1973 – Damien Rice, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Juniper and Bell X1).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180