Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 136th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,155 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Aage Winther-Jørgensen
- 1947Barbara Lee
- 1948Jesper Christensen
- 1951Jonathan Richman
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1968Ralph Tresvant
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1977Melanie Lynskey
- 1987Can Bonomo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1861H. H. Holmes, American serial killer (d. 1896)
- 1906Alfred Pellan, Canadian painter and educator (d. 1988)
- 1931Lowell P. Weicker, Jr., American soldier and politician, 85th Governor of Connecticut
- 1947Barbara Lee, American singer (The Chiffons) (d. 1992)
- 1955Jack Morris, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1957Joan Benoit, American runner
- 1975B.Slade, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1984Darío Cvitanich, Argentinian footballer
- 1986Andy Keogh, Irish footballer
- 1990Charlotte Crosby, English television personality
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
- 2005Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Row, Oliver Davis, Ava Cadell, Matt Costa, Yukiko Iwai, Kristen Miller, Robert "Kool" Bell, Dave Swarbrick, Anna Paquin, Helen Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 16, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1960 – Danny John-Jules, English actor, singer, and dancer; September 2, 1968 – Cynthia Watros, American actress; April 22, 1989 – Thomas James Longley, English actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891