Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 136th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,543 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Amina - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Ole Ernst
- 1958Glenn Gregory
- 1963Mercedes Echerer
- 1964Milton Jones
- 1966Janet Jackson
- 1972Khary Payton
- 1983Nancy Ajram
- 1985Tadayoshi Okura
- 1986Megan Fox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1763Louis Nicolas Vauquelin, French pharmacist and chemist (d. 1829)
- 1882Simeon Price, American golfer (d. 1945)
- 1891Richard Tauber, Austrian tenor and actor (d. 1948)
- 1928Billy Martin, American baseball player and coach (d. 1989)
- 1943Marko Kravos, Italian-Slovenian poet and translator
- 1953David Maclean, Scottish politician
- 1955Hazel O'Connor, English-Irish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1969Steve Lewis, American sprinter
- 1975Tony Kakko, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sonata Arctica and Northern Kings)
- 1977Emilíana Torrini, Icelandic singer-songwriter (GusGus)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1584Santiago de Vera becomes sixth Governor-General of the Spanish colony of the Philippines.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Bland, Tempest Storm, Skip Spence, Steven Weber, Bruce Cockburn, Bob Azzam, Raymond Cruz, John D. Loudermilk, Baltasar Kormákur, Jack Schaeffer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 16, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1975 – Malinda Williams, American actress; January 7, 1903 – Alan Napier, English-American actor (d. 1988); November 16, 1949 – Arrow, Montserratian singer-songwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125