Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,426 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,064 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Woody Herman
- 1931Denise Filiatrault
- 1946Robert Fripp
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1964John Salley
- 1964Milton Jones
- 1974Adam Richman
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1977Emilíana Torrini
- 1989Behati Prinsloo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1914Edward T. Hall, American anthropologist and author (d. 2009)
- 1917Ben Kuroki, American sergeant and pilot (d. 2015)
- 1929Betty Carter, American singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1936Karl Lehmann, German cardinal
- 1946Roger Earl, English drummer and songwriter (Savoy Brown and Foghat)
- 1947Barbara Lee, American singer (The Chiffons) (d. 1992)
- 1964Boyd Tinsley, American singer-songwriter and violinist (Dave Matthews Band)
- 1965Krist Novoselic, American bass player and songwriter (Nirvana, Flipper, Sweet 75, The No WTO Combo, and Eyes Adrift)
- 1977Claudia Albertario, Argentinian model and actress
- 1994Kathinka von Deichmann, Liechtensteinerin tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1584Santiago de Vera becomes sixth Governor-General of the Spanish colony of the Philippines.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1874A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Floyd Cramer, Ludacris, Carl John Barrameda, Michaela Schaffrath, Bobby Kimball, Daniel Casey, Miles Kane, Erin Torpey, Simon Jones, Irma Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1960 – Warren Haynes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band, Gov't Mule, and The Dead); September 20, 1906 – Jean Dréville, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997); April 26, 1963 – Jet Li, Chinese-Singaporean martial artist, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894