Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,691 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,073 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Hydro-Turf - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 441 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hydro-Turf will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hydro-Turf will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Margaret Sullavan
- 1921Harry Carey, Jr.
- 1931Denise Filiatrault
- 1950Ray Condo
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1957Yuri Shevchuk
- 1966Janet Jackson
- 1990Thomas Brodie-Sangster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1819Johann Voldemar Jannsen, Estonian journalist and poet (d. 1890)
- 1917Ben Kuroki, American sergeant and pilot (d. 2015)
- 1947Roch Thériault, Canadian religious leader (d. 2011)
- 1954Dafydd Williams, Canadian physician and astronaut
- 1963Jon Coffelt, American painter and sculptor
- 1966Thurman Thomas, American football player
- 1978Scott Nicholls, English motorcycle racer
- 1982Łukasz Kubot, Polish tennis player
- 1987Can Bonomo, Turkish singer
- 1988Jesús Castillo, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1812Russian Field Marshal Mikhail Kutuzov signs the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the Russo-Turkish War. Bessarabia is annexed by Imperial Russia.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1919A naval Curtiss NC-4 aircraft commanded by Albert Cushing Read leaves Trepassey, Newfoundland, for Lisbon via the Azores on the first transatlantic flight.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joshua Gomez, Sleepy John Estes, Ralph Meeker, Nils Kihlberg, Laurie Faso, Stephen Stohn, Uschi Obermaier, Michel Aumont, Mr. Porter, Billy J. Kramer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1905 – Eddie "Rochester" Anderson, American actor and singer (d. 1977); August 26, 1937 – Don Bowman, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013); July 21, 1981 – Blake Lewis, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175