Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,159 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Barbara Lee
- 1948Jesper Christensen
- 1948Katia Dandoulaki
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1955Debra Winger
- 1966Janet Jackson
- 1968Ralph Tresvant
- 1972Khary Payton
- 1984Pania Rose
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1641Dudley North, English economist and politician (d. 1691)
- 1882Simeon Price, American golfer (d. 1945)
- 1906Alfred Pellan, Canadian painter and educator (d. 1988)
- 1907Bob Tisdall, Sri Lankan-Irish hurdler (d. 2004)
- 1944Billy Cobham, Panamanian-American drummer, composer, and bandleader (Mahavishnu Orchestra, Jazz Is Dead, and Bobby and the Midnites)
- 1962Jimmy Hood, Scottish engineer and politician
- 1964Mary Anne Hobbs, English DJ and journalist
- 1968Chingmy Yau, Hong Kong actress
- 1974Sonny Sandoval, American singer-songwriter (P.O.D.)
- 1998Ariel Waller, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1943The Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Upton, Ivan Sergei, Chloe Jasmine, Dino Merlin, Jed Madela, Big Mello, Sean Pertwee, Frank Oz, Simon Russell Beale, Sandra Stevens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Soldier Boy by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1989 – Joe Jonas, American singer-songwriter and actor (Jonas Brothers); June 13, 1981 – Chris Evans, American actor and producer; March 4, 1986 – Margo Harshman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065