Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 137th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,269 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Rhea - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rhea will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rhea will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Woody Herman
- 1936Roy Hudd
- 1948Jesper Christensen
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1964John Salley
- 1968Chingmy Yau
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1974Adam Richman
- 1987Can Bonomo
- 1992Davika Hoorne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1801William H. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 24th United States Secretary of State (d. 1872)
- 1883Celâl Bayar, Turkish politician, 3rd President of Turkey (d. 1986)
- 1923Peter Underwood, English parapsychologist and author (d. 2014)
- 1923Victoria Fromkin, American linguist and academic (d. 2000)
- 1954Dafydd Williams, Canadian physician and astronaut
- 1984Rick Rypien, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2011)
- 1984Tomáš Fleischmann, Czech ice hockey player
- 1985Anja Mittag, German footballer
- 1985Kazuhito Tanaka, Japanese gymnast
- 1988Martynas Gecevičius, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 2005Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
- 2007Nicolas Sarkozy takes office as President of France.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charles W. Clark, Nicky Hilton, Mike Watt, Kathryn Beaumont, Khamani Griffin, Charles Brown, Anton Rodgers, Susan Sullivan, Cynthia Gibb, Steve O'Donnell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 16, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tighten Up by Archie Bell & the Drells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1990 – Cassie Scerbo, American actress, singer, and dancer; September 25, 1971 – Brian Dunkleman, American actor and television host; March 31, 1935 – Herb Alpert, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176