Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 137th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 615 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Luxxar - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luxxar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Luxxar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Robert Fripp
- 1947Barbara Lee
- 1958Glenn Gregory
- 1966Celia Ireland
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1966Scott Reeves
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1983Nancy Ajram
- 1992Davika Hoorne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1929Betty Carter, American singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1934Antony Walker, English general
- 1937Yvonne Craig, American actress and dancer (d. 2015)
- 1944Antal Nagy, Hungarian footballer
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi, Japanese voice actor
- 1977Claudia Albertario, Argentinian model and actress
- 1981Ricardo Costa, Portuguese footballer
- 1984Jensen Lewis, American baseball player
- 1984Pania Rose, Australian model
- 1991Ashley Wagner, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1874A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Béart, iJustine, Mara Lopez, Lennard Pearce, Elena Obraztsova, Winta, Shim Eun-jin, Esmée Denters, Mira Furlan, Melissa Joan Hart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 16, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tighten Up by Archie Bell & the Drells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1973 – Carlo Resoort, Dutch DJ and producer (4 Strings); February 16, 1957 – LeVar Burton, American actor, director, and producer; April 26, 1941 – Claudine Clark, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213