Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1978 was a Tuesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,315 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Martine Carol
- 1931Jack Dodson
- 1948Katia Dandoulaki
- 1958Gitane Demone
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1968Ralph Tresvant
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi
- 1986Shakti Arora
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1710William Talbot, 1st Earl Talbot, English politician, Lord Steward of the Household (d. 1782)
- 1801William H. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 24th United States Secretary of State (d. 1872)
- 1910Higashifushimi Kunihide, Japanese monk and educator (d. 2014)
- 1934Kenneth O. Morgan, Welsh historian and author
- 1951Jonathan Richman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Modern Lovers)
- 1960Steve Scott, British journalist and presenter
- 1969Tracey Gold, American actress
- 1974Sonny Sandoval, American singer-songwriter (P.O.D.)
- 1981Joseph Morgan, English actor and producer
- 1991Ashley Wagner, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr., Neil Cicierega, Art Modell, Gwyneth Paltrow, Rob Dyrdek, Gustav Nezval, Kelli Garner, Finn Kalvik, Jeff B. Davis, Vlassis Bonatsos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 16, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With a Little Luck by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1969 – DJ Sammy, Spanish DJ and producer; July 22, 1967 – Irene Bedard, American actress; September 19, 1974 – Victoria Silvstedt, Swedish model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065