Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 136th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,228 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,076 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 22, 2025.
If a dog named Jindy - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jindy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jindy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Fonda
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1959Mare Winningham
- 1963Mercedes Echerer
- 1971Rachel Goswell
- 1973Tori Spelling
- 1985Stanislav Ianevski
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1882Simeon Price, American golfer (d. 1945)
- 1919Ramon Margalef, Spanish ecologist and biologist (d. 2004)
- 1929Betty Carter, American singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1931Vujadin Boškov, Serbian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1950Ray Condo, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1958Glenn Gregory, English singer-songwriter (Heaven 17, Honeyroot, and ABC)
- 1962Helga Radtke, German long jumper
- 1978Jim Sturgess, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1986Andy Keogh, Irish footballer
- 1986Shamcey Supsup, Filipino model and architect
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1812Russian Field Marshal Mikhail Kutuzov signs the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the Russo-Turkish War. Bessarabia is annexed by Imperial Russia.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1943The Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends.
- 1951The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathryn Crosby, Nadine Garner, Philip Casnoff, Adrianne Curry, William Devane, Jon Paul Steuer, Jason Croot, Julie McCullough, Adolf Winkelmann, Herman J. Mankiewicz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1905 – Robert Newton, English-American actor (d. 1956); August 23, 1979 – Ritchie Neville, English singer and actor (Five); August 30, 1966 – Michael Michele, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,322