Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1926 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1926. It was the 20th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,738 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,579 days or 31.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 23, 1958.
If a dog named Harriette - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harriette will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Harriette will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Dorothy Gibson
- 1911Lisa Fonssagrives
- 1911Maureen O'Sullivan
- 1919Antonio Aguilar
- 1942Taj Mahal
- 1946Udo Lindenberg
- 1956Sugar Ray Leonard
- 1965Paige Turco
- 1975Laura Voutilainen
- 1985Alyssa Stringfellow
View the complete list of May 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1901Werner Egk, German pianist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1919Antonio Aguilar, Mexican singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1921Bob Merrill, American composer and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1947Andrew Latimer, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Camel)
- 1952Patricia Aakhus, American author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1959Richard Barrons, English general
- 1964Menno Oosting, Dutch tennis player (d. 1999)
- 1970Angelica Agurbash, Belarusian singer and model
- 1970Jordan Knight, American singer-songwriter (New Kids on the Block)
- 1981Leon Osman, English footballer
View the complete list of May 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Reginald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The annulment of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn’s marriage.
- 1673Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1814Occupation of Monaco changes from French to Austrian.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1974Police in Los Angeles raid the Symbionese Liberation Army’s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.
- 1974The Troubles: Thirty-three civilians are killed and 300 injured when the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) detonates four car bombs in Dublin and Monaghan, Republic of Ireland. It is the deadliest attack of the Troubles and the deadliest terrorist attack in the Republic’s history. There are allegations that British state forces were involved.
- 1980On the eve of presidential elections, Maoist guerrilla group Shining Path attacks a polling location in the town of Chuschi, Ayacucho, starting the Internal conflict in Peru.
- 1984Prince Charles calls a proposed addition to the National Gallery, London, a “monstrous carbuncle on the face of a much-loved and elegant friend”, sparking controversies on the proper role of the Royal Family and the course of modern architecture.
- 2007Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
View the complete list of May 17 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Harding, Mio Tomonaga, Nanci Griffith, Dafydd Iwan, Christian Boesch, Frank Farian, Renz Fernandez, Trevor McNevan, Fernando Meirelles, Genevieve Morton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 17, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 17, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 137th day of 1926
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 20th Monday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 326 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,738 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,579 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,177
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 23, 1958
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.V.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1929 – Christopher Plummer, Canadian actor, singer, and producer; August 17, 1953 – Kevin Rowland, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dexys Midnight Runners); November 7, 1967 – Steve DiGiorgio, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Death, Control Denied, Sadus, and Charred Walls of the Damned).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,941