Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,313 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,771 days or 27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 23, 1970.
If a dog named Myles - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Myles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Myles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Dorothy Gibson
- 1919Antonio Aguilar
- 1938Pervis Jackson
- 1949Bill Bruford
- 1958Paul Di'Anno
- 1962Craig Ferguson
- 1963Taimo Toomast
- 1982Kaye Abad
- 1991Adil Omar
- 1998Mio Tomonaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1743Seth Warner, American colonel (d. 1784)
- 1912Archibald Cox, American lawyer and politician, 31st United States Solicitor General (d. 2004)
- 1953Luca Prodan, Italian-Argentinian singer-songwriter (Sumo and Hurlingham Reggae Band)
- 1970Jordan Knight, American singer-songwriter (New Kids on the Block)
- 1974Eddie Lewis, American soccer player
- 1976Daniel Komen, Kenyan runner
- 1976Mayte Martínez, Spanish runner
- 1983Channing Frye, American basketball player
- 1984Christian Bolaños, Costa Rican footballer
- 1985Christine Nesbitt, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The annulment of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn’s marriage.
- 1673Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Congress bans trade with Quebec.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Televised hearings begin in the United States Senate.
- 1980On the eve of presidential elections, Maoist guerrilla group Shining Path attacks a polling location in the town of Chuschi, Ayacucho, starting the Internal conflict in Peru.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
- 2006The aircraft carrier USS Oriskany is sunk in the Gulf of Mexico as an artificial reef.
- 2007Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
- 2013Two Metro-North commuter trains collide near Bridgeport, Connecticut injuring at least 72 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kokia, David Sandström, Jerry Seinfeld, Dolphy, Ryosuke Miura, Teri Shields, Darko Rundek, Lea Michele, Hunter King, Robert Horton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 17, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1975 – Emily Bergl, English-American actress; May 24, 1960 – Guy Fletcher, English keyboard player, guitarist, and producer (Dire Straits and The Notting Hillbillies); May 22, 1924 – Charles Aznavour, French-Armenian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267