Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918A. C. Lyles
- 1953Luca Prodan
- 1973Sasha Alexander
- 1973Steve Barakatt
- 1974Sendhil Ramamurthy
- 1980Dallas Taylor
- 1983DJ Yonny
- 1985Derek Hough
- 1987Ott Lepland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1794Anna Brownell Jameson, Irish-English author (d. 1860)
- 1863Léon Gérin, Canadian lawyer, sociologist, and civil servant (d. 1951)
- 1864Ante Trumbić, Croatian lawyer and politician, 27th Mayor of Split (d. 1938)
- 1899Carmen de Icaza, Spanish writer (d. 1979)
- 1903Cool Papa Bell, American baseball player and manager (d. 1991)
- 1922Jean Rédélé, French race car driver, founded Alpine (d. 2007)
- 1934Ronald Wayne, American computer scientist, co-founded Apple Inc.
- 1947Stephen Platten, English bishop
- 1959Richard Barrons, English general
- 1970Hubert Davis, American basketball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536George Boleyn, 2nd Viscount Rochford and four other men are executed for treason.
- 1536The annulment of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn’s marriage.
- 1814Occupation of Monaco changes from French to Austrian.
- 1863Rosalía de Castro publishes Cantares Gallegos, the first book in the Galician language.
- 1914The Protocol of Corfu is signed, recognising full autonomy to Northern Epirus under nominal Albanian sovereignty.
- 1915The last British Liberal Party government (led by Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- 1933Vidkun Quisling and Johan Bernhard Hjort form Nasjonal Samling — the national-socialist party of Norway.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
- 2007Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
- 2014A plane crash in northern Laos kills 17 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ihor Podolchak, Gertrude Olmstead, Sofía Lama, Bobbie Eakes, Violeta Isfel, Alexandre Aja, Benjamin Hendrickson, Rosalie Allen, Ann Flood, Caveh Zahedi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1967 – R. Kelly, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; August 25, 1969 – Cameron Mathison, Canadian actor; August 22, 1982 – Rodrigo Nehme, Mexican actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972