Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,814 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dennis Hopper
- 1938Pervis Jackson
- 1970Jordan Knight
- 1974Andrea Corr
- 1975Kostas Sommer
- 1976Wang Leehom
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1988Nikki Reed
- 1990Kree Harrison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1914Chang Ch'ung-ho, Chinese-American poet, calligrapher, and educator (d. 2015)
- 1934Ronald Wayne, American computer scientist, co-founded Apple Inc.
- 1952Patricia Aakhus, American author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1962Lise Lyng Falkenberg, Danish journalist and author
- 1967Paul D'Amour, American bass player (Tool and Replicants)
- 1969Keith Hill, English footballer and manager
- 1971Martin Aunin, Estonian architect
- 1973Steve Barakatt, Canadian singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1974Andrea Corr, Irish singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (The Corrs)
- 1989Rain Raadik, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Battle of Rovine, Wallachians defeat an invading Ottoman army.
- 1590Anne of Denmark is crowned Queen of Scotland.
- 1673Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1869Imperial Japanese forces defeat the remnants of the Tokugawa shogunate in the Battle of Hakodate to end the Boshin War.
- 1914The Protocol of Corfu is signed, recognising full autonomy to Northern Epirus under nominal Albanian sovereignty.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1974The Troubles: Thirty-three civilians are killed and 300 injured when the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) detonates four car bombs in Dublin and Monaghan, Republic of Ireland. It is the deadliest attack of the Troubles and the deadliest terrorist attack in the Republic’s history. There are allegations that British state forces were involved.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
- 1994Malawi holds its first multi-party elections.
- 2006The aircraft carrier USS Oriskany is sunk in the Gulf of Mexico as an artificial reef.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Nash, Sarah Chalke, De'Angelo Wilson, Emiri Katō, Barbet Schroeder, Mike Vernon, Maurice Cloche, Joe Butler, Steven Miller, Paul Thomas Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1931 – Paul McDowell, English actor and screenwriter; August 6, 1983 – Annevig Schelde Ebbe, Danish actress; June 14, 1931 – Junior Walker, American saxophonist and singer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956