Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 497 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Grace Zabriskie
- 1942Taj Mahal
- 1955David Townsend
- 1956Bob Saget
- 1966Hill Harper
- 1973Sasha Alexander
- 1980Dallas Taylor
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1988Nikki Reed
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1749Edward Jenner, English physician and microbiologist (d. 1823)
- 1891Princess Alexandra, 2nd Duchess of Fife (d. 1959)
- 1895Mary Josephine Ray, Canadian-American super-centenarian (d. 2010)
- 1911Maureen O'Sullivan, Irish-American actress and singer (d. 1998)
- 1921Dennis Brain, English horn player and composer (d. 1957)
- 1958Paul Whitehouse, Welsh-English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Qusay Hussein, Iraqi soldier and politician (d. 2003)
- 1975Kostas Sommer, German-Greek actor and producer
- 1981Lim Jeong-hee, South Korean singer
- 1987Edvald Boasson Hagen, Norwegian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814The Constitution of Norway is signed and Crown Prince Christian Frederick of Denmark is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.
- 1865The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established in Paris.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
- 1995Shawn Nelson steals a tank from a military installation and goes on a rampage in San Diego resulting in a 25-minute police chase. Nelson is killed by an officer after the tank got stuck on a concrete barrier and tried to break free.
- 1997Troops of Laurent Kabila march into Kinshasa. Zaire is officially renamed Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2006The aircraft carrier USS Oriskany is sunk in the Gulf of Mexico as an artificial reef.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Gooden, Susan Hampshire, Jennifer Tisdale, Eva Padberg, Cliff Arquette, Oscar Levant, Jack Gleeson, Elvira Popescu, Robert Fox, Aoi Miyazaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 17, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1977 – Erna Siikavirta, Finnish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Lordi); October 14, 1969 – David Strickland, American actor (d. 1999); February 25, 1986 – Danny Saucedo, Swedish singer-songwriter (E.M.D.).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089