Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lisa Fonssagrives
- 1948Dick Gaughan
- 1953Luca Prodan
- 1956Bob Saget
- 1960Simon Fuller
- 1964David Eigenberg
- 1970Angelica Agurbash
- 1981Shiri Maimon
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1991Daniel Curtis Lee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1882Karl Burman, Estonian architect and painter (d. 1965)
- 1912Ace Parker, American baseball and football player (d. 2013)
- 1950Alan Johnson, English politician, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1954Michael Roberts, South African-English jockey
- 1963Page McConnell, American keyboard player and songwriter (Phish, Vida Blue, and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1966Gilles Quénéhervé, French sprinter
- 1967Mohamed Nasheed, Maldivian lawyer and politician 4th President of the Maldives
- 1976Wang Leehom, American-Taiwanese singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director
- 1978Paddy Kenny, English footballer
- 1991Johanna Konta, Australian-English tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Muhammad Ali becomes Wāli of Egypt.
- 1849A large fire nearly burns St. Louis, Missouri to the ground.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1943World War II: the Dambuster Raids by No. 617 Squadron RAF on German dams.
- 1967Six-Day War: President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt demands dismantling of the peace-keeping UN Emergency Force in Egypt.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1974Police in Los Angeles raid the Symbionese Liberation Army’s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.
- 1987An Iraqi Dassault Mirage F1 fighter jet fires two missiles into the U.S. Navy warship USS Stark, killing 37 and injuring 21 of her crew.
- 2007Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Toni Sailer, John Popper, Thom Hoffman, Dr. John, Deborah Walley, Tsuyoshi Koyama, Louis Johnson, Bud Tingwell, Sanjay Suri, Laura Jane Grace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 17, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1912 – Cornel Wilde, Slovak-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989); May 2, 1913 – Nigel Patrick, English actor and director (d. 1981); December 12, 1963 – Ai Orikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949