Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1995 was a Wednesday and it was the 137th day of the year 1995. It was the 20th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,973 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,991 days or 8.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 23, 2027.
If a dog named Emmie - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Emmie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Emmie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918A. C. Lyles
- 1918Birgit Nilsson
- 1938Pervis Jackson
- 1943David Simeon
- 1944Jesse Winchester
- 1965Trent Reznor
- 1973Sasha Alexander
- 1975Kostas Sommer
- 1976Wang Leehom
- 1991Adil Omar
View the complete list of May 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1758Sir John St Aubyn, 5th Baronet, English politician (d. 1839)
- 1895Saul Adler Belarusian-English captain and parasitologist (d. 1966)
- 1904Marie-Anne Desmarest, French author (d. 1973)
- 1942Taj Mahal, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rising Sons)
- 1958Ivor Bolton, English harpsichord player and conductor
- 1963Jon Koncak, American basketball player
- 1964David Eigenberg, American actor
- 1964Mauro Martini, Italian race car driver
- 1969Alan Doyle, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Great Big Sea)
- 1984Christine Ohuruogu, English runner
View the complete list of May 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elsie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536George Boleyn, 2nd Viscount Rochford and four other men are executed for treason.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1914The Protocol of Corfu is signed, recognising full autonomy to Northern Epirus under nominal Albanian sovereignty.
- 1967Six-Day War: President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt demands dismantling of the peace-keeping UN Emergency Force in Egypt.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Televised hearings begin in the United States Senate.
- 1983Lebanon, Israel, and the United States sign an agreement on Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon.
- 1983The U.S. Department of Energy declassifies documents showing world’s largest mercury pollution event in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (ultimately found to be 4.2 million pounds), in response to the Appalachian Observer’s Freedom of Information Act request.
- 1984Prince Charles calls a proposed addition to the National Gallery, London, a “monstrous carbuncle on the face of a much-loved and elegant friend”, sparking controversies on the proper role of the Royal Family and the course of modern architecture.
- 1994Malawi holds its first multi-party elections.
- 2014A plane crash in northern Laos kills 17 people.
View the complete list of May 17 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giorgio Cantarini, Jeffrey Combs, James Patterson, Emil Fjellström, Koji Yamamoto, Elkie Brooks, George Raft, Joe D'Amato, Natalie Merchant, Joris Ivens.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 17, 1995.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th May 1995 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 17th May 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 17, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 137th day of 1995
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 20th Wednesday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 159 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,973 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,991 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 303
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 23, 2027
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1997 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-135)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan (May 20, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.V.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1968 – Megan Follows, Canadian-American actress; June 10, 1989 – Alexandra Stan, Romanian singer-songwriter, dancer, and model; June 15, 1951 – Steve Walsh, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Kansas and Streets).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133