Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 138th day of the year 1926. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,724 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,575 days or 31.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,176 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 24, 1958.
If a dog named Bridgette - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bridgette will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bridgette will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Frank Capra
- 1914Boris Christoff
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1936Leon Ashley
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1955Lena T. Hansson
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1970Billy Howerdel
- 1980Ali Zafar
View the complete list of May 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1474Isabella d'Este, Italian wife of Francesco II Gonzaga, Marquess of Mantua (d. 1539)
- 1851James Budd, American lawyer and politician, 19th Governor of California (d. 1908)
- 1901Henri Sauguet, French composer (d. 1989)
- 1912Walter Sisulu, South African politician (d. 2003)
- 1933Don Whillans, English rock climber and mountaineer (d. 1985)
- 1944Albert Hammond, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Family Dogg)
- 1966Renata Nielsen, Polish-Danish long jumper and coach
- 1983Gary O'Neil, English footballer
- 1988Kōji Seto, Japanese actor and singer
- 1992Spencer Breslin, American actor and singer
View the complete list of May 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Craig’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096First Crusade: Around 800 Jews are massacred in Worms, Germany
- 1268The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Siege of Antioch.
- 1291Fall of Acre, the end of Crusader presence in the Holy Land
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1756The Seven Years’ War begins when Great Britain declares war on France.
- 1804Napoleon Bonaparte is proclaimed Emperor of the French by the French Senate.
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1848Opening of the first German National Assembly (Nationalversammlung) in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1948The First Legislative Yuan of the Republic of China officially convenes in Nanking.
View the complete list of May 18 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Sklar, Kishan Shrikanth, Jeremy Suarez, Jan Peerce, Candi Milo, Richard Tyson, John Milhiser, Bruce Kimmel, Richard Hunt, Lia Marie Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 18, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 12, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 18, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 138th day of 1926
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 340 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,724 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,575 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,176
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 24, 1958
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 12, 1911 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.V.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1962 – Steven Curtis Chapman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor; June 6, 1967 – Paul Giamatti, American actor and producer; September 9, 1991 – Kelsey Chow, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861