Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 138th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Soumy - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soumy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Soumy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Big Joe Turner
- 1912Perry Como
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1920Lucia Mannucci
- 1928Pernell Roberts
- 1931Robert Morse
- 1962Nanne Grönvall
- 1973The Blue Meanie
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
- 1992Spencer Breslin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1186Konstantin of Rostov (d. 1218)
- 1777John George Children, English chemist, mineralogist, and zoologist (d. 1852)
- 1901Vincent du Vigneaud, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1978)
- 1910Ester Boserup, Danish economist and author (d. 1999)
- 1923Jean-Louis Roux, Canadian actor and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 2013)
- 1926Dirch Passer, Danish actor, singer, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1952Diane Duane, American author and screenwriter
- 1954Wreckless Eric, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1956John Godber, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1980Ali Zafar, Pakistani singer-songwriter, actor, and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1631In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- 1783First United Empire Loyalists reach Parrtown (later called Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada after leaving the United States.
- 1803Napoleonic Wars: The United Kingdom revokes the Treaty of Amiens and declares war on France.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg begins.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Monte Cassino: Conclusion after seven days of the fourth battle as German paratroopers evacuate Monte Cassino.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 1980Gwangju Massacre: Students in Gwangju, South Korea begin demonstrations calling for democratic reforms.
- 1983In Ireland, the government launches a crackdown, with the leading Dublin pirate Radio Nova being put off the air.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jahn Teigen, Al Molinaro, Angharad Rees, Tatjana Patitz, Yunho, Rory McGrath, Angela Visser, Pyotr Sobolevsky, Danai Gurira, Gianna Nannini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1962 – John Balance, English singer-songwriter (Coil) (d. 2004); August 11, 1951 – Vincent Bilodeau, Canadian actor; October 27, 1923 – Ned Wertimer, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156