Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 138th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,249 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Frank Capra
- 1924Priscilla Pointer
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1947Gail Strickland
- 1950Nick Wyman
- 1955Chow Yun-fat
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1883Walter Gropius, German-American architect, designed the John F. Kennedy Federal Building (d. 1969)
- 1896Eric Backman, Swedish runner (d. 1965)
- 1942Nobby Stiles, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1950Nick Wyman, American actor
- 1958Rubén Omar Romano, Argentinian-Mexican footballer and coach
- 1969Martika, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Oppera)
- 1971Nobuteru Taniguchi, Japanese race car driver
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1979Julián Speroni, Argentinian footballer
- 1986Ahmed Hamada, Egyptian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1593Playwright Thomas Kyd’s accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1912The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 2006The post Loktantra Andolan government passes a landmark bill curtailing the power of the monarchy and making Nepal a secular country.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Tandy, Marjorie Cameron, Kane Hodder, Michael Curtiz, Dave Cloud, Cali Timmins, David Strathairn, Catherine McNeil, Joyce Jameson, Viv Albertine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1968 – Erik Palladino, American actor and producer; November 7, 1972 – Jason London, American actor and producer; May 31, 1987 – Curtis Williams, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894