Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 138th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,183 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 954 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Schnapps - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schnapps will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Schnapps will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Perry Como
- 1923Jean-Louis Roux
- 1936Türker İnanoğlu
- 1941Miriam Margolyes
- 1947Gail Strickland
- 1954Wreckless Eric
- 1979David Nail
- 1980Matt Long
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1895Augusto César Sandino, Nicaraguan rebel leader (d. 1934)
- 1914Pierre Balmain, French fashion designer, founded Balmain (d. 1982)
- 1925Lillian Hoban, American author and illustrator (d. 1998)
- 1930Warren Rudman, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1936Leon Ashley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1937Jacques Santer, Luxembourger jurist and politician, 22nd Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1948Richard Swedberg, Swedish sociologist and academic
- 1949Rick Wakeman, English keyboard player and songwriter (Yes, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, and Warhorse)
- 1961Jim Bowden, American sportscaster
- 1999Laura Omloop, Belgian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783First United Empire Loyalists reach Parrtown (later called Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada after leaving the United States.
- 1843The Disruption in Edinburgh of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland.
- 1917World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 1958An F-104 Starfighter sets a world speed record of 1,404.19 mph (2,259.82 km/h).
- 1965Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
- 1980Gwangju Massacre: Students in Gwangju, South Korea begin demonstrations calling for democratic reforms.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aoi Morikawa, Greg Baldwin, Hayley Williams, Udo Jürgens, Rudy Van Gelder, Mylène Farmer, Stuart Adamson, Natsuki Katō, Walter Abel, Ingrīda Andriņa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 18, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1914 – Dorival Caymmi, Brazilian singer-songwriter, actor, and painter (d. 2008); July 20, 1978 – Chris Sligh, American singer-songwriter and producer (Half Past Forever); December 21, 1948 – Samuel L. Jackson, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170