Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,970 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Londyn - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Londyn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Londyn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Perry Como
- 1913Mary Howard de Liagre
- 1918Massimo Girotti
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1926Dirch Passer
- 1943Jimmy Snuka
- 1944Albert Hammond
- 1955Chow Yun-fat
- 1985Francesca Battistelli
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1892Ezio Pinza, Italian-American actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1904Jacob K. Javits, American colonel and politician, 58th New York Attorney General (d. 1986)
- 1909Fred Perry, English-Australian tennis player and academic (d. 1995)
- 1914Pierre Balmain, French fashion designer, founded Balmain (d. 1982)
- 1929Norman St John-Stevas, Baron St John of Fawsley, English lawyer and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 2012)
- 1955Lena T. Hansson, Swedish actress and director
- 1957Henrietta Moore, English anthropologist and academic
- 1972Turner Stevenson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Jessica Cutler, American blogger and author
- 1986Kevin Anderson, South African tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1291Fall of Acre, the end of Crusader presence in the Holy Land
- 1763Fire destroys a large part of Montreal
- 1803Napoleonic Wars: The United Kingdom revokes the Treaty of Amiens and declares war on France.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1910The Earth passes through the tail of Comet Halley.
- 1965Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
- 1980Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington, United States, killing 57 people and causing $3 billion in damage.
- 1990In France, a modified TGV train achieves a new rail world speed record of 515.3 km/h (320.2 mph).
- 2015At least 78 people die in a landslides caused by heavy rains in the Colombian town of Salgar.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Russell, Corey Carrier, Michel Hazanavicius, Karina Smirnoff, Joe Besser, Paul Burke, Harold Wheeler, Angelo Castro, Jr., Max Fleischer, John Byner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1991 – Oviya, Indian model and actress; December 7, 1988 – Asia Ray Smith, American actress; January 10, 1974 – Jemaine Clement, New Zealand actor, singer, and guitarist (Flight of the Conchords).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206