Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,084 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bradan - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bradan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bradan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Lincoln Stedman
- 1911Big Joe Turner
- 1913Mary Howard de Liagre
- 1924Priscilla Pointer
- 1931Robert Morse
- 1962Nanne Grönvall
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk
- 1978Chad Donella
- 1985Dalma Kovács
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1610Stefano della Bella, Italian engraver and etcher (d. 1664)
- 1896Eric Backman, Swedish runner (d. 1965)
- 1898Faruk Nafiz Çamlıbel, Turkish poet, author, and playwright (d. 1973)
- 1912Richard Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1922Bill Macy, American actor
- 1923Jean-Louis Roux, Canadian actor and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 2013)
- 1934Dwayne Hickman, American actor and director
- 1951Jim Sundberg, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1966Michael Tait, American singer-songwriter and producer (DC Talk, Tait, and Newsboys)
- 1983Gary O'Neil, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1152Henry II of England marries Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1302Bruges Matins, the nocturnal massacre of the French garrison in Bruges by members of the local Flemish militia.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1593Playwright Thomas Kyd’s accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
- 1812John Bellingham is found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging for the assassination of British Prime Minister Spencer Perceval.
- 1896The United States Supreme Court rules in Plessy v. Ferguson that the “separate but equal” doctrine is constitutional.
- 1944Deportation of Crimean Tatars by the Soviet Union government.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
- 1991Northern Somalia declares independence from the rest of Somalia as the Republic of Somaliland but is not recognized by the international community.
- 2009Sri Lankan Civil War: The LTTE are defeated by the Sri Lankan government, ending almost 26 years of fighting between the two sides.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Juvonen, Andy Ross, Wong Jim, Langhorne Slim, Salil Ankola, John P. Kee, Brian Perkins, Zero Mostel, Piolo Pascual, Christopher McDonald.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1990 – Anna Abreu, Finnish-Portuguese singer; January 2, 1975 – David Sandström, Swedish singer-songwriter and drummer; March 7, 1975 – Audrey Marie Anderson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205