Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 401 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Perry Como
- 1914Robert J. Wilke
- 1920Lucia Mannucci
- 1952George Strait
- 1962Nanne Grönvall
- 1980Felicia Pearson
- 1980Matt Long
- 1988Kōji Seto
- 1992Spencer Breslin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1878Johannes Terwogt, Dutch rower (d. 1977)
- 1904Shunryū Suzuki, Japanese-American monk and educator (d. 1971)
- 1924Priscilla Pointer, American actress
- 1934Dwayne Hickman, American actor and director
- 1956Catherine Corsini, French director and screenwriter
- 1960Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer
- 1962Olga Volozhinskaya, Russian ice dancer and choreographer
- 1979Michal Martikán, Slovak canoe racer
- 1980Matt Long, American actor
- 1986Kevin Anderson, South African tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1804Napoleon Bonaparte is proclaimed Emperor of the French by the French Senate.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 1958An F-104 Starfighter sets a world speed record of 1,404.19 mph (2,259.82 km/h).
- 1959Launch of the National Liberation Committee of Côte d'Ivoire in Conakry, Guinea.
- 1974Nuclear test: under project Smiling Buddha, India successfully detonates its first nuclear weapon becoming the sixth nation to do so.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Compay Segundo, Yōko Hikasa, Tevin Campbell, Sif Ruud, Irene Wan, Dr. Chud, Raquel Welch, Tomomichi Nishimura, Michael McIntyre, Eva Padberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1938 – William B. Davis, Canadian actor and director; November 16, 1913 – Ellen Albertini Dow, American actress (d. 2015); May 20, 1991 – Mara Lopez, American-Filipino actress and surfer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141