Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,695 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Türker İnanoğlu
- 1939Silvana Armenulić
- 1955Chow Yun-fat
- 1957Michael Cretu
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1980Felicia Pearson
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
- 1988Kōji Seto
- 1992Spencer Breslin
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1778Charles Vane, 3rd Marquess of Londonderry, Irish soldier and diplomat, British Ambassador to Austria (d. 1854)
- 1883Walter Gropius, German-American architect, designed the John F. Kennedy Federal Building (d. 1969)
- 1938Janet Fish, American painter and academic
- 1948Yi Mun-yol, South Korean author and academic
- 1950Thomas Gottschalk, German radio and television host
- 1960Yannick Noah, French tennis player and singer
- 1974Valmo Kriisa, Estonian basketball player
- 1978Chad Donella, Canadian actor
- 1983Vince Young, American football player
- 1990Yuya Osako, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Bruges Matins, the nocturnal massacre of the French garrison in Bruges by members of the local Flemish militia.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg begins.
- 1900The United Kingdom proclaims a protectorate over Tonga.
- 1910The Earth passes through the tail of Comet Halley.
- 1912The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- 1953Jackie Cochran becomes the first woman to break the sound barrier.
- 1965Israeli spy Eli Cohen was hanged in Damascus, Syria.
- 1983In Ireland, the government launches a crackdown, with the leading Dublin pirate Radio Nova being put off the air.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Hartman, Brian Jones, Ozzy Osbourne, Ralph Bellamy, Tom Cochrane, Francine Prieto, John Popper, Steven Wilson, Tim Allen, Sadie Corré.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 18, 1985.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1971 – Natascha McElhone, English actress; September 23, 1980 – Hooligan, Maltese rapper; April 2, 1984 – Ashley Peldon, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896