Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 138th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,896 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 403 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Lettie - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lettie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lettie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1923Jean-Louis Roux
- 1936Türker İnanoğlu
- 1947Hugh Keays-Byrne
- 1955Chow Yun-fat
- 1957Michael Cretu
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1973The Blue Meanie
- 1975Jack Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1797Frederick Augustus II of Saxony (d. 1854)
- 1850Oliver Heaviside, English engineer, mathematician, and physicist (d. 1925)
- 1868Nicholas II of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1933Bernadette Chirac, French politician, First Lady of France
- 1962Sandra, German singer (Arabesque and Enigma)
- 1976Ron Mercer, American basketball player
- 1980Michaël Llodra, French tennis player
- 1984Niki Terpstra, Dutch cyclist
- 1985Oliver Sin, Hungarian painter
- 1990Heo Ga-yoon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (4Minute and 2YOON)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1756The Seven Years’ War begins when Great Britain declares war on France.
- 1803Napoleonic Wars: The United Kingdom revokes the Treaty of Amiens and declares war on France.
- 1804Napoleon Bonaparte is proclaimed Emperor of the French by the French Senate.
- 1812John Bellingham is found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging for the assassination of British Prime Minister Spencer Perceval.
- 1843The Disruption in Edinburgh of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland.
- 1912The first Indian film, Shree Pundalik by Dadasaheb Torne is released in Mumbai.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 1974Nuclear test: under project Smiling Buddha, India successfully detonates its first nuclear weapon becoming the sixth nation to do so.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Childers, Kevin Kline, Paul Richter, Wynonna Judd, Sanjay Suri, Fat Mike, Tony Visconti, Masako Mori, Theophanis Lamboukas, Matt Cedeño.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 18, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1952 – Christine Baranski, American actress and singer; June 4, 1936 – Bruce Dern, American actor; September 18, 1979 – Alison Lohman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254