Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Booty - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Booty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Booty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Girish Karnad
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1941Bobby Burgess
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1972Jenny Berggren
- 1978Kim Zolciak
- 1984Inna Modja
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1797Maria Isabel of Portugal (d. 1818)
- 1906Bruce Bennett, American shot putter and actor (d. 2007)
- 1934Bill Fitch, American basketball player and coach
- 1939Livio Berruti, Italian sprinter
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1949Dusty Hill, American singer-songwriter and bass player (ZZ Top and American Blues)
- 1954Hōchū Ōtsuka, Japanese voice actor
- 1980Tony Hackworth, English footballer
- 1986Eric Lloyd, American actor
- 1991Jordan Pruitt, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1922The Young Pioneer Organization of the Soviet Union is established.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1959The North Vietnamese Army establishes Group 559, whose responsibility is to determine how to maintain supply lines to South Vietnam; the resulting route is the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- 1961At Silchar Railway Station, Assam, 11 Bengalis die when police open fire on protesters demanding state recognition of Bengali language in the Bengali Language Movement.
- 1962A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe’s rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tracie Savage, Ayumi Tsunematsu, Lucy Gordon, Barry Humphries, The Miz, Jim Jones, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, James Wilby, Bill Travers, Hjördis Petterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1988 – Alodia Gosiengfiao, Filipino model, actress, and singer; June 28, 1966 – Bobby Bare, Jr., American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 20, 1986 – Robert Emms, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185