Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,148 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1951Joey Ramone
- 1961Gregory Poirier
- 1975Jonas Renkse
- 1977Kelly Sheridan
- 1978Kim Zolciak
- 1979Bérénice Marlohe
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1906Bruce Bennett, American shot putter and actor (d. 2007)
- 1908Merriam Modell, American author (d. 1994)
- 1935David Hartman, American journalist and actor
- 1939Nancy Kwan, Hong Kong-American actress and makeup artist
- 1942Gary Kildall, American computer scientist, founded Digital Research Inc. (d. 1994)
- 1947David Helfgott, Australian pianist
- 1955James Gosling, Canadian-American computer scientist, created Java
- 1960Yazz, English singer
- 1964Murali, Indian actor (d. 2010)
- 1966Polly Walker, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1848Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
- 1897Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Colasanto, Denise Borino-Quinn, Teri Moïse, Calvin Lockhart, Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Joshua Leonard, Kiersten Warren, Justin Bieber, Caio César, Jon Abrahams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1918 – Eddy Arnold, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2008); September 18, 1973 – Ami Onuki, Japanese singer and voice actress (Puffy AmiYumi); May 9, 1980 – Jo Hyun-jae, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871