Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,182 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Daniel Gélin
- 1932Claude Blanchard
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1953Jimmy Thackery
- 1954Hōchū Ōtsuka
- 1966Polly Walker
- 1975Masanobu Ando
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
- 1987Michael Angelakos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1762Johann Gottlieb Fichte, German philosopher and academic (d. 1814)
- 1870Albert Fish, American serial killer (d. 1936)
- 1908Manik Bandopadhyay, Indian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1956)
- 1921Daniel Gélin, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1926Peter Zadek, German director and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1929Richard Larter, Australian painter (d. 2014)
- 1940Jan Janssen, Dutch cyclist
- 1947Christopher Chope, English lawyer and politician
- 1954Rick Cerone, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1987Mariano Torres, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1776American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1950A barge containing munitions destined for Pakistan explodes in the harbor at South Amboy, New Jersey, devastating the city.
- 1961At Silchar Railway Station, Assam, 11 Bengalis die when police open fire on protesters demanding state recognition of Bengali language in the Bengali Language Movement.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Stuhlbarg, Duke Robillard, Tanya Roberts, Dameon Clarke, Melody, Wilson Pickett, Ana Beatriz Barros, Kim Dickens, Alison Haislip, Ella Guevara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1919 – Lawrence Tierney, American actor (d. 2002); October 13, 1958 – Derri Daugherty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Choir and Lost Dogs); June 1, 1901 – Raymond Souplex, French singer and actor (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046