Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,293 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,094 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Girish Karnad
- 1939James Fox
- 1940Mickey Newbury
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1948Grace Jones
- 1951Joey Ramone
- 1956Steven Ford
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1981Yo Gotti
- 1984Inna Modja
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1870Albert Fish, American serial killer (d. 1936)
- 1921Yuri Kochiyama, American activist (d. 2014)
- 1939Dick Scobee, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1943Eddie May, English footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1953Dawud M. Mu'Min, American murderer (d. 1997)
- 1953Jimmy Thackery, American singer and guitarist (The Nighthawks)
- 1975Jonas Renkse, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Katatonia, Bloodbath, and October Tide)
- 1992Sam Smith, English singer-songwriter
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Queen Elizabeth I of England orders the arrest of Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1828U.S. President John Quincy Adams signs the Tariff of 1828 into law, protecting wool manufacturers in the United States.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1943World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt set Monday, May 1, 1944 as the date for the Normandy landings (“D-Day”). It would later be delayed over a month due to bad weather.
- 1961At Silchar Railway Station, Assam, 11 Bengalis die when police open fire on protesters demanding state recognition of Bengali language in the Bengali Language Movement.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1962A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe’s rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Nesbitt, Tedd Pierce, Annie Ross, A.J. Buckley, Brian Vander Ark, Kumar Pallana, Lisa Marie Presley, Portia Doubleday, John Hiatt, Adelaide Neilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 11, 1914 – Matt Dennis, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002); May 19, 1977 – Kelly Sheridan, Canadian voice actress and singer; July 20, 1978 – Chris Sligh, American singer-songwriter and producer (Half Past Forever).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,132