Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,424 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,098 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gnocchi - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gnocchi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gnocchi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Renée Asherson
- 1931Éric Tappy
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1939James Fox
- 1940Mickey Newbury
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1971Ross Katz
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1977Wouter Hamel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1762Johann Gottlieb Fichte, German philosopher and academic (d. 1814)
- 1899Lothar Rădăceanu, Romanian journalist, linguist, and politician (d. 1955)
- 1928Dolph Schayes, American basketball player and coach
- 1939Dick Scobee, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1961Vadim Cojocaru, Moldovan politician
- 1965Boris, French singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1965Maile Flanagan, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Kelly Sheridan, Canadian voice actress and singer
- 1978Dave Bus, Dutch footballer
- 1982Alexandru Găvan, Romanian mountaineer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1943World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt set Monday, May 1, 1944 as the date for the Normandy landings (“D-Day”). It would later be delayed over a month due to bad weather.
- 1963The New York Post Sunday Magazine publishes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yukari Kabutomushi, Lisa Ekdahl, Liz Smith, Dionysis Makris, Scott Gorham, Giorgos Alkaios, David Faustino, Agim Kaba, Scott Moffatt, Dena Dietrich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1940 – James L. Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 15, 1927 – Christian Marquand, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000); June 18, 1950 – Jackie Leven, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Doll by Doll) (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175