Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,483 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Bloomberg - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bloomberg will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bloomberg will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1939James Fox
- 1944Peter Mayhew
- 1951Vytautas Kernagis
- 1953Jimmy Thackery
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco
- 1986Eric Lloyd
- 1987Michael Angelakos
- 1992Sam Smith
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1700José de Escandón, 1st Count of Sierra Gorda, Spanish sergeant and politician (d. 1770)
- 1870Albert Fish, American serial killer (d. 1936)
- 1919Mitja Ribičič, Italian-Slovenian soldier and politician, 25th Prime Minister of Yugoslavia (d. 2013)
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1948Grace Jones, Jamaican-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1950Tadeusz Ślusarski, Polish pole vaulter (d. 1998)
- 1961Wayne Van Dorp, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1964Lawrence Ng, Hong Kong actor
- 1970Regina Narva, Estonian chess player
- 1982Pål Steffen Andresen, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1959The North Vietnamese Army establishes Group 559, whose responsibility is to determine how to maintain supply lines to South Vietnam; the resulting route is the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Krakowski, Felice Chiusano, Cynthia Myers, Steven Brust, Collien Ulmen-Fernandes, Roger Donaldson, Kevin Durand, Kenny Dorham, Steve Goodman, Dennis Patrick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1955 – Sylvie Léonard, Canadian actress and screenwriter; February 15, 1916 – Mary Jane Croft, American actress (d. 1999); April 3, 1949 – Richard Thompson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fairport Convention and French Frith Kaiser Thompson).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202