Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1942. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,577 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,526 days or 26.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 25, 1974.
If a dog named Triumphant - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Triumphant will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Triumphant will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Merriam Modell
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1940Mickey Newbury
- 1961Gregory Poirier
- 1984Inna Modja
- 1991Jordan Pruitt
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of May 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1899Lothar Rădăceanu, Romanian journalist, linguist, and politician (d. 1955)
- 1908Percy Williams, Canadian sprinter (d. 1982)
- 1934Ruskin Bond, Indian author and poet
- 1938Girish Karnad, Indian actor, director, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1943Eddie May, English footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1964Miloslav Mečíř, Slovak tennis player
- 1966Polly Walker, English actress
- 1967Massimo Taccon, Italian painter and sculptor
- 1968Kyle Eastwood, American actor, singer, and bass player
- 1986Mario Chalmers, American basketball player
View the complete list of May 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Levi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1922The Young Pioneer Organization of the Soviet Union is established.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
View the complete list of May 19 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean Erickson, Kim Walker, Chuck Wagner, Claudia Black, Bubba Smith, Farhan Akhtar, Benedict Cumberbatch, John Gale, Anna Ishibashi, Nazareno Casero.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 19, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th May 1942 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -215. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 19, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 139th day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 278 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,577 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,526 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 968
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 25, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1934 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-215)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.V.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1973 – Heri Joensen, Faroese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Týr); September 15, 1922 – Jackie Cooper, American actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2011); May 23, 1925 – Mac Wiseman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Foggy Mountain Boys).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859