Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 139th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,351 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Nellie Melba
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1941Nora Ephron
- 1947Paul Brady
- 1956Martyn Ware
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1979Bérénice Marlohe
- 1980Drew Fuller
- 1982Rebecca Hall
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1795Johns Hopkins, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1873)
- 1893H. Bonciu, Romanian author, poet, and journalist (d. 1950)
- 1940Jan Janssen, Dutch cyclist
- 1941Igor Judge, Baron Judge, Maltese-English lawyer and judge, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- 1947Steve Currie, English bass player (T. Rex) (d. 1981)
- 1964Miloslav Mečíř, Slovak tennis player
- 1977Wouter Hamel, Dutch singer and guitarist
- 1981Yo Gotti, American rapper
- 1986Eric Lloyd, American actor
- 1994Carlos Guzmán, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1950A barge containing munitions destined for Pakistan explodes in the harbor at South Amboy, New Jersey, devastating the city.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1959The North Vietnamese Army establishes Group 559, whose responsibility is to determine how to maintain supply lines to South Vietnam; the resulting route is the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Maschio, Hidetaka Yoshioka, Caroline Ellis, Dabney Coleman, Dan Hill, Daisuke Tsuda, Sophia Crawford, Verónica Castro, Chris Economaki, Gary Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 19, 1975.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shining Star by Earth, Wind & Fire as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1973 – Mattias Hellberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (The Hellacopters, Nationalteatern, and The Solution); July 29, 1920 – Rodolfo Acosta, Mexican-American actor (d. 1974); July 1, 1971 – Julianne Nicholson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955