Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1976. It was the 20th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,465 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,488 days or 15.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 2008.
If a dog named Pangea - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pangea will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pangea will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1951Vytautas Kernagis
- 1956Steven Ford
- 1961Gregory Poirier
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
- 1981Yo Gotti
- 1982Rebecca Hall
- 1983Jessica Fox
View the complete list of May 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1929John Stroger, American politician (d. 2008)
- 1929Richard Larter, Australian painter (d. 2014)
- 1942Gary Kildall, American computer scientist, founded Digital Research Inc. (d. 1994)
- 1950Tadeusz Ślusarski, Polish pole vaulter (d. 1998)
- 1953Florin Marin, Romanian footballer and manager
- 1954Hōchū Ōtsuka, Japanese voice actor
- 1955James Gosling, Canadian-American computer scientist, created Java
- 1977Kelly Sheridan, Canadian voice actress and singer
- 1977Manuel Almunia, Spanish footballer
- 1980Drew Fuller, American model and actor
View the complete list of May 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ENUCHHROWR? Check your answers here: Word solver ENUCHHROWR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1828U.S. President John Quincy Adams signs the Tariff of 1828 into law, protecting wool manufacturers in the United States.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1943World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt set Monday, May 1, 1944 as the date for the Normandy landings (“D-Day”). It would later be delayed over a month due to bad weather.
- 1959The North Vietnamese Army establishes Group 559, whose responsibility is to determine how to maintain supply lines to South Vietnam; the resulting route is the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
View the complete list of May 19 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Baard Owe, Salem Al Fakir, Maysa Leak, Igor Jijikine, Roberto Orci, Bill Moseley, Eddie Hodges, Valentín Elizalde, Baldwin Cooke, Jennifer Dale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 19, 1976.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th May 1976 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1991. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Silly Love Songs by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 19th May 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 19, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1976
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 20th Wednesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,465 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,488 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 557
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 2008
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1971 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1991 (-141)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Silly Love Songs by Wings (May 22, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.V.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1965 – Nazia Hassan, Pakistani singer (d. 2000); July 29, 1923 – Gordon Mitchell, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2003); April 5, 1928 – Tony Williams, American singer (The Platters) (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,168