Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,850 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Bruce Bennett
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1941Bobby Burgess
- 1951Joey Ramone
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1984Inna Modja
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1744Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1818)
- 1871Walter Russell, American painter, sculptor, and author (d. 1963)
- 1887Ion Jalea, Romanian soldier and sculptor (d. 1983)
- 1925Guy Provost, Canadian actor (d. 2004)
- 1929Richard Larter, Australian painter (d. 2014)
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco, Chilean model and television host, Miss Universe 1987
- 1975London Fletcher, American football player
- 1983Michael Che, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1984Inna Modja, Malian-French singer
- 1984Marcedes Lewis, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 715Pope Gregory II is elected.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1897Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Grossman, Edith Evans, Harel Skaat, Setsuko Hara, Roy Karch, Ernst Pittschau, Roselyn Sánchez, Gilbert Bécaud, April Grace, Edyta Górniak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1942 – Harrison Ford, American actor and producer; May 6, 1979 – Kerry Ellis, English actress and singer; June 12, 1982 – Samantha Tolj, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061