Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,966 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Windsor - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Windsor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Windsor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Merriam Modell
- 1925Guy Provost
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1938Girish Karnad
- 1946André the Giant
- 1956Martyn Ware
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1971Ross Katz
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1593Jacob Jordaens, Flemish painter and illustrator (d. 1678)
- 1914Max Perutz, Austrian-English biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1951Vytautas Kernagis, Lithuanian singer and actor (d. 2008)
- 1953Dawud M. Mu'Min, American murderer (d. 1997)
- 1956Martyn Ware, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Human League and Heaven 17)
- 1961Wayne Van Dorp, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1965Boris, French singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1978Kim Zolciak, American singer
- 1981Georges St-Pierre, Canadian mixed martial artist and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1950A barge containing munitions destined for Pakistan explodes in the harbor at South Amboy, New Jersey, devastating the city.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Burke, Elizabeth Taylor, Kevin Dunn, Harry Lewis, Nathalie Roussel, Lanisha Cole, Mark Volman, Suat Suna, K Brosas, Milo O'Shea.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1911 – Maxine Sullivan, American singer and actress (d. 1987); March 28, 1976 – Chitrangada Singh, Indian actress; October 15, 1973 – Dax Riggs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Acid Bath, Daisyhead & The Mooncrickets, Agents of Oblivion, and Deadboy & the Elephantmen).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298