Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1944Peter Mayhew
- 1948Grace Jones
- 1966Polly Walker
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1968Kyle Eastwood
- 1970Jason Gray-Stanford
- 1978Kim Zolciak
- 1984Carla Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1924Sandy Wilson, English composer and songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1926Peter Zadek, German director and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1932Alma Cogan, English singer (d. 1966)
- 1939Livio Berruti, Italian sprinter
- 1941Igor Judge, Baron Judge, Maltese-English lawyer and judge, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- 1944Peter Mayhew, English-American actor
- 1953Florin Marin, Romanian footballer and manager
- 1972Claudia Karvan, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Eric Lloyd, American actor
- 1992Sam Smith, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1848Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hrishikesh Mukherjee, ZaSu Pitts, Frederick "Dennis" Greene, Yvonne Zima, Natasha Zlobina, Jackie Shroff, Laura Harring, Susan Cabot, Hugo Peretti, Sayaka Kamiya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1982.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1958 – Devon Scott, American actress; May 31, 1982 – Jonathan Tucker, American actor and dancer; June 16, 1927 – Brian Wilde, English actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918