Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Casi - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Casi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Casi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1948Grace Jones
- 1953Victoria Wood
- 1961Gregory Poirier
- 1964Lawrence Ng
- 1965Maile Flanagan
- 1972Jenny Berggren
- 1982Rebecca Hall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1861Nellie Melba, Australian soprano and actress (d. 1931)
- 1891Oswald Boelcke, German captain and pilot (d. 1916)
- 1913Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, Indian lawyer and politician, 6th President of India (d. 1996)
- 1929John Stroger, American politician (d. 2008)
- 1939Jānis Lūsis, Latvian javelin thrower and coach
- 1942Robert Kilroy-Silk, English television host and politician
- 1956Oliver Letwin, English philosopher and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1980Drew Fuller, American model and actor
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu, South Korean actor
- 1997Ida LaFontaine, Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1963The New York Post Sunday Magazine publishes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christina Applegate, Alba Riquelme, Malvika Subba, Vendela Kirsebom, Fayard Nicholas, Barbara Harris, Luis Mariano, Sheila Fearn, Anne Ramsay, Sapru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Dance by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1972 – Thomas Roberts, American journalist and actor; September 14, 1910 – Jack Hawkins, English actor and producer (d. 1973); May 21, 1954 – Janice Karman, American voice actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189