Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,547 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Nellie Melba
- 1931Éric Tappy
- 1938Girish Karnad
- 1948Grace Jones
- 1953Jimmy Thackery
- 1964Lawrence Ng
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1965Maile Flanagan
- 1972Jenny Berggren
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1902Lubka Kolessa, Ukrainian-Canadian pianist and educator (d. 1997)
- 1910Nathuram Godse, Indian assassin of Mahatma Gandhi (d. 1949)
- 1914Alex Shibicky, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2005)
- 1925Malcolm X, American minister and activist (d. 1965)
- 1925Pol Pot, Cambodian general and politician, 29th Prime Minister of Cambodia (d. 1998)
- 1928Colin Chapman, English engineer and businessman, founded Lotus Cars (d. 1982)
- 1928Thomas Kennedy, English air marshal (d. 2013)
- 1934Ruskin Bond, Indian author and poet
- 1953Patrick Hodge, Lord Hodge, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1964John Lee, South Korean-American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1848Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judd Hirsch, Lois Smith, Larry Bryggman, Mogubai Kurdikar, Jimmy Cliff, Christopher Smart, Jonathan Miller, Eddie Morton, Rosey Grier, Neon Hitch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Dance by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1976 – Sarah-Jane Potts, English actress; April 29, 1958 – Eve Plumb, American actress and singer; August 18, 1935 – Gail Fisher, American actress (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,014