Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1929. It was the 18th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,544 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,181 days or 30.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 8, 1961.
If a dog named Buchi - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buchi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Buchi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1945Judge Dread
- 1946Lesley Gore
- 1952Isla St Clair
- 1968Hikaru Midorikawa
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes
- 1975David Beckham
- 1978Intars Busulis
- 1985Lily Allen
View the complete list of May 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1458Eleanor of Viseu (d. 1525)
- 1752Ludwig August Lebrun, German oboe player and composer (d. 1790)
- 1772Novalis, German author and poet (d. 1801)
- 1920Vasantrao Deshpande, Indian singer and sitar player (d. 1983)
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck, Indian-English singer and pianist
- 1950Simon Gaskell, English chemist and academic
- 1959Russ Grimm, American football player and coach
- 1981Robert Buckley, American actor
- 1990Kay Panabaker, American actress and singer
- 1991Farruko, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter
View the complete list of May 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OFQLIOZAROY? Check your answers here: Word search OFQLIOZAROY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1670King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson’s Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- 1812The Siege of Cuautla during the Mexican War of Independence ends with both sides claiming victory after Mexican rebels under José María Morelos y Pavón abandon the city after 72 days under siege by royalist Spanish troops under Félix María Calleja.
- 1885Good Housekeeping magazine goes on sale for the first time.
- 1906Closing ceremony of the Intercalated Games in Athens, Greece.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1989Hungary begins dismantling its border fence with Austria, which allows a number of East Germans to defect.
- 2008Chaitén Volcano begins erupting in Chile, forcing the evacuation of more than 4,500 people.
- 2011An E. coli outbreak strikes Europe, mostly in Germany, leaving more than 30 people dead and many others sick from the bacteria outbreak.
View the complete list of May 2 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marley Shelton, Irene Worth, Viggo Wiehe, Mae West, Masaharu Satō, Hiroko Anzai, Kate Walsh, Alan Bleasdale, Danny McBride, Connor Paolo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 2, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 3, 1947. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 2, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 122nd day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 18th Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,544 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,181 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,136
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 8, 1961
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1939 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 3, 1947 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: II.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1959 – Boman Irani, Indian actor and singer; January 8, 1987 – Freddie Stroma, English actor and singer; July 7, 1923 – Liviu Ciulei, Romanian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,969