Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1941. It was the 18th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,958 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,653 days or 26.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 8, 1973.
If a dog named Destiney - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Destiney will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Destiney will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Henry Hall
- 1921Satyajit Ray
- 1924Theodore Bikel
- 1925John Neville
- 1935Lance LeGault
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1940Jo Ann Pflug
- 1952Christine Baranski
- 1962Elizabeth Berridge
- 1962Mitzi Kapture
View the complete list of May 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1873Jurgis Baltrušaitis, Lithuanian poet, critic, and translator (d. 1944)
- 1881Alexander Kerensky, Russian lawyer and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Russia (d. 1970)
- 1894Joseph Henry Woodger, English biologist, philosopher, and academic (d. 1981)
- 1926Gérard D. Levesque, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Deputy Premier of Quebec (d. 1993)
- 1941Clay Carroll, American baseball player
- 1971Fatima Yusuf, Nigerian sprinter
- 1972Paul Adcock, English footballer
- 1974Garðar Thór Cortes, Icelandic tenor and actor
- 1977Jenna von Oÿ, American actress and singer
- 1985Ashley Harkleroad, American tennis player
View the complete list of May 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aidan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, escapes from Loch Leven Castle.
- 1889Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs a treaty of amity with Italy, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- 1941Following the coup d'état against Iraq Crown Prince 'Abd al-Ilah earlier that year, the United Kingdom launches the Anglo-Iraqi War to restore him to power.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1964Vietnam War: An explosion sinks the USS Card while it is docked at Saigon. Viet Cong forces are suspected of placing a bomb on the ship. She is raised and returned to service less than seven months later.
- 1998The European Central Bank is founded in Brussels in order to define and execute the European Union’s monetary policy.
- 2012A pastel version of The Scream, by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, sells for $120 million in a New York City auction, setting a new world record for a work of art at auction.
View the complete list of May 2 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Garner, Johnnie Fingers, Alexander Armstrong, Tony Richardson, Vitória Frate, Vitas, Stafford Repp, Susanna Kwan, Henry Jones, Misaki Momose.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 2, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd May 1941 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 15, 1947. Your score is -234. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 2, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 122nd day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 18th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,958 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,653 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 981
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 8, 1973
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1940 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 15, 1947 (-234)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: II.V.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1976 – Paz Vega, Spanish actress and singer; October 7, 1967 – Luke Haines, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Auteurs, The Servants, and Black Box Recorder); December 10, 1970 – Kevin Sharp, American singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902