Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1945 was a Wednesday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,770 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,923 days or 24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 906 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 8, 1977.
If a dog named Boobo - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boobo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Boobo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Henry Hall
- 1929Eddie Garcia
- 1937Lorenzo Music
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1975Joe Wilkinson
- 1976Jeff Gutt
- 1981Rina Satō
- 1988Lara Veronin
- 1991Jeong Jinwoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1695Giovanni Niccolò Servandoni, Italian-French painter and architect (d. 1766)
- 1897John Frederick Coots, American songwriter (d. 1985)
- 1938Moshoeshoe II of Lesotho (d. 1996)
- 1940Jo Ann Pflug, American actress
- 1950Simon Gaskell, English chemist and academic
- 1956Régis Labeaume, Canadian businessman and politician, 41st Mayor of Quebec City
- 1972Ahti Heinla, Estonian programmer and businessman, co-developed Skype
- 1975David Beckham, English footballer, coach, and model
- 1985David Nugent, English footballer
- 1988Neftalí Feliz, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1829After anchoring nearby, Captain Charles Fremantle of HMS Challenger, declares the Swan River Colony in Australia.
- 1879The Spanish Socialist Workers‘ Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers’leader Pablo Iglesias.
- 1932Comedian Jack Benny’s radio show airs for the first time.
- 1945World War II: Italian Campaign: General Heinrich von Vietinghoff signs the official instrument of surrender of all Wehrmacht forces in Italy.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1955Tennessee Williams wins the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- 1963Berthold Seliger launches a rocket with three stages and a maximum flight altitude of more than 100 kilometres near Cuxhaven. It is the only sounding rocket developed in Germany.
- 1982Falklands War: The British nuclear submarine HMS Conqueror sinks the Argentine cruiser ARA General Belgrano.
- 2008Chaitén Volcano begins erupting in Chile, forcing the evacuation of more than 4,500 people.
- 2012A pastel version of The Scream, by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, sells for $120 million in a New York City auction, setting a new world record for a work of art at auction.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Marsden, Alan Melikdjanian, Robert Carlyle, Germán Valdés, Keiko Matsuzaka, Henry Ian Cusick, Guy Carawan, Kathy Kirby, Kristin Kreuk, Grace Slick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 2, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1976 – Nicholas Gonzalez, American actor and producer; December 7, 1978 – Donny Alamsyah, Indonesian actor; September 7, 1973 – Alex Kurtzman, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,292