Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,789 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Chantee - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chantee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chantee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Hedda Hopper
- 1898Henry Hall
- 1920Vasantrao Deshpande
- 1922Roscoe Lee Browne
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1952Isla St Clair
- 1968Hikaru Midorikawa
- 1974Matt Berry
- 1985Lily Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1949Alan Titchmarsh, English gardener and author
- 1951John Glascock, English singer and bass player (Jethro Tull, Carmen, The Gods, and Chicken Shack) (d. 1979)
- 1954Dawn Primarolo, English politician
- 1954Elliot Goldenthal, American composer and conductor
- 1967Bengt Åkerblom, Swedish ice hockey player (d. 1995)
- 1971Fatima Yusuf, Nigerian sprinter
- 1974Andy Johnson, English-Welsh footballer
- 1977Jenna von Oÿ, American actress and singer
- 1984Saulius Mikoliūnas, Lithuanian footballer
- 1988Lara Veronin, American-Taiwanese singer-songwriter (Nan Quan Mama)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230William de Braose is hanged by Prince Llywelyn the Great.
- 1611The King James Bible is published for the first time in London, England, by printer Robert Barker.
- 1885The Congo Free State is established by King Léopold II of Belgium.
- 1955Tennessee Williams wins the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- 1980Referendum on system of government held in Nepal.
- 1994A bus crashes in Gdańsk, Poland killing 32 people.
- 1995During the Croatian War of Independence, the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina fires cluster bombs at Zagreb, killing seven and wounding over 175 civilians.
- 2000President Bill Clinton announces that accurate GPS access would no longer be restricted to the United States military.
- 2004Yelwa massacre ended. It began on 4 February 2004 when armed Muslims attacked the Christians of Yelwa killing more than 78 Christians including at least 48 who were worshipping inside a church compound. More than 630 nomad Muslims were killed by Christians in Nigeria.
- 2008Chaitén Volcano begins erupting in Chile, forcing the evacuation of more than 4,500 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sobhan Babu, Annevig Schelde Ebbe, Annette Zilinskas, Fons Rademakers, Ai Jing, Root Boy Slim, Michael Blakemore, Wallace Langham, Michelle Creber, Mary Brian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 2, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1975 – Hugh O'Conor, Irish actor; March 4, 1931 – Larry Keith, American actor (d. 2010); May 18, 1941 – Miriam Margolyes, English-Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205