Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1913 was a Tuesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1913. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 182 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,534 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,845 days or 35.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1945.
If a dog named Kayliah - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kayliah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kayliah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Karin Molander
- 1954Guy Hoffman
- 1961Owen Teale
- 1975Tahmoh Penikett
- 1979Jana Pallaske
- 1982Jack Anthony
- 1986Vitória Frate
- 1988Carla Humphries
- 1993Devon Seron
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1554Paolo Bellasio, Italian organist and composer (d. 1594)
- 1799Honoré de Balzac, French author and playwright (d. 1850)
- 1907Carl Mydans, American photographer and journalist (d. 2004)
- 1940Michel Vastel, Canadian journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1967Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
- 1971Šárka Kašpárková, Czech triple jumper and coach
- 1977Angela Goethals, American actress
- 1983Emma Williams, English actress and singer
- 1989Tonia Couch, English diver
- 1991Mara Lopez, American-Filipino actress and surfer
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1609Shakespeare’s sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1840York Minster is badly damaged by fire.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1948Chiang Kai-shek is elected as the first President of the Republic of China.
- 1949In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.
- 1956In Operation Redwing, the first United States airborne hydrogen bomb is dropped over Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Stratton, Conrad Keely, Tarık Akan, Diego Torres, Christophe Gans, Ellen Page, Russell Watson, Kevin Sharp, Ben Haenow, Ryo Hayami.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1913.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1913 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 22, 1922. Your incompatibility score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1913
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 182 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,534 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,845 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,305
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1945
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1936 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 22, 1922 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1974 – Shavo Odadjian, Armenian-American bass player, songwriter, and producer (System of a Down and Achozen); January 11, 1962 – Kim Coles, American actress; May 4, 1921 – Patsy Garrett, American actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,767