Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1944 was a Saturday and it was the 141st day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,726 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 905 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941John Strasberg
- 1949Dave Thomas
- 1950Andy Johns
- 1952Tim Albery
- 1975Juan Minujín
- 1981Sean Conlon
- 1982Sierra Boggess
- 1983Chad Connell
- 1983Michaela McManus
- 1992Jack Gleeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1315Bonne of Bohemia (d. 1349)
- 1663William Bradford, English-American printer (d. 1752)
- 1944Boudewijn de Groot, Indonesian-Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1950Reinaldo Merlo, Argentinian footballer and coach
- 1974Allison Amend, American novelist and short story writer
- 1980Cauã Reymond, Brazilian actor
- 1983Michaela McManus, American actress
- 1984Mauro Rafael da Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Patrick Ewing, Jr., American basketball player
- 1992Cate Campbell, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 685The Battle of Dun Nechtain is fought between a Pictish army under King Bridei III and the invading Northumbrians under King Ecgfrith, who are decisively defeated.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1570Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- 1882The Triple Alliance between the German Empire, Austria-Hungary and the Kingdom of Italy is formed.
- 1896The six ton chandelier of the Palais Garnier falls on the crowd below resulting in the death of one and the injury of many others.
- 1899The first traffic ticket in the US: New York City taxi driver Jacob German was arrested for speeding while driving 12 miles per hour on Lexington Street.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- 1980In a referendum in Quebec, the population rejects by a 60% vote the proposal from its government to move towards independence from Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mathieu Kassovitz, Bobby Pickett, Art Alexakis, Tyger Drew-Honey, Babi Xavier, Michael Panes, Hattie Winston, Ivan Rebroff, Mickey Hargitay, Amy Gibson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 20, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1952 – Nile Rodgers, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chic and The Honeydrippers); August 6, 1978 – Reuben Rox, American actor, director, and producer; April 13, 1970 – Ricky Schroder, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026