Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1956 was a Sunday and it was the 141st day of the year 1956. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,888 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,629 days or 20.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 775 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1988.
If a dog named Ahil - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ahil will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ahil will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Daquin
- 1955Zbigniew Preisner
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1970Louis Theroux
- 1972Tina Hobley
- 1981Rachel Platten
- 1982Sierra Boggess
- 1983Chad Connell
- 1986Louisa Krause
- 1994Frida Sandén
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1899John Marshall Harlan II, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1971)
- 1921Hal Newhouser, American baseball player and scout (d. 1998)
- 1923Edith Fellows, American actress and singer (d. 2011)
- 1942Carlos Hathcock, American sergeant and sniper (d. 1999)
- 1944Dietrich Mateschitz, Austrian businessman, co-founded Red Bull GmbH
- 1952Michael Wills, English politician, British Minister of Justice
- 1955Zbigniew Preisner, Polish composer and producer
- 1970Ryuichi Kawamura, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and producer (Luna Sea and Tourbillon)
- 1985Brendon Goddard, Australian footballer
- 1985Chris Froome, Kenyan-English cyclist
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794King Æthelberht II of East Anglia visits the royal Mercian court at Sutton Walls, with a view to marrying princess Ælfthryth. He is taken captive and beheaded.
- 1217The Second Battle of Lincoln is fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1521Ignatius Loyola is seriously wounded in the Battle of Pampeluna.
- 1609Shakespeare’s sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
- 1989The Chinese authorities declare martial law in the face of pro-democracy demonstrations, setting the scene for the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- 2006Dhaka wildcat strikes: A series of massive strikes begin, involving nearly 1.8 million garment workers in Bangladesh.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Waite, George Clooney, Maruschka Detmers, Rondell Sheridan, Ryan Newman, Lonnie Brooks, Johnnie To, Jonas Renkse, George Baker, Arkie Whiteley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1956.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1956 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,835,299,673. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 100,628,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1956. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1956 is 274,941. That’s equivalent to 191 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,750 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,620 times in the year 1956. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1956. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1956
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1956
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,888 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,629 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 775
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1988
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1964 (-158)
- 1956 world population: 2,835,299,673
- Babies born in 1956: 100,628,458
- Babies born in 1956 every day: 274,941
- Babies born in 1956 every minute: 191
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,750 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,620 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1939 – Don Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pozo-Seco Singers); September 28, 1982 – St. Vincent, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Polyphonic Spree); February 25, 1946 – Jan Groth, Norwegian singer and keyboard player (Just 4 Fun and Aunt Mary) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872