Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,942 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,981 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1993.
If a dog named Okami - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Okami will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Okami will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mickey Rose
- 1959Bronson Pinchot
- 1960Tony Goldwyn
- 1975Mark Zupan
- 1975Miriam Quiambao
- 1980Cauã Reymond
- 1983Manchu Manoj
- 1988Nathaniel Brown
- 1993Devon Seron
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1908Francis Raymond Fosberg, American botanist and author (d. 1993)
- 1926John Lucarotti, English-Canadian screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1950Yvon Lambert, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1964Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer, English journalist and author
- 1972Tina Hobley, English actress
- 1983Chad Connell, Canadian actor
- 1987Mike Havenaar, Japanese footballer
- 1988Robin Juhkental, Estonian singer-songwriter (Malcolm Lincoln)
- 1991Mara Lopez, American-Filipino actress and surfer
- 1992Cate Campbell, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794King Æthelberht II of East Anglia visits the royal Mercian court at Sutton Walls, with a view to marrying princess Ælfthryth. He is taken captive and beheaded.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1609Shakespeare’s sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.
- 1645Yangzhou massacre: the 10-day massacre of 800,000 residents of the city of Yangzhou, part of the Transition from Ming to Qing.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1802By the Law of 20 May 1802, Napoleon Bonaparte reinstates slavery in the French colonies, revoking its abolition in the French Revolution.
- 1862U.S. President Abraham Lincoln signs the Homestead Act into law.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1932Amelia Earhart takes off from Newfoundland to begin the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean by a female pilot, landing in Ireland the next day.
- 2002The independence of East Timor is recognized by Portugal, formally ending 23 years of Indonesian rule and three years of provisional UN administration (Portugal itself is the former colonizer of East Timor until 1976).
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luther Kent, Ruby Dee, Peggy Ashcroft, Diana Zubiri, Stan Freberg, Julian Barratt, Kadir İnanır, Peter Behn, Mike Peters, Matthew Lillard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 20, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 14, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mother-in-Law by Ernie K-Doe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1945 – Linda Scott, American singer; March 3, 1988 – Patricia Tumulak, Filipino-American model, Miss Philippines Fire 2009; July 22, 1998 – Madison Pettis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,504