Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 140th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,791 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 670 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Constance Towers
- 1950Andy Johns
- 1955Zbigniew Preisner
- 1980Agnes Kittelsen
- 1982Candace Bailey
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- 1984Kenny Vasoli
- 1986Vitória Frate
- 1988Miyu Nagase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1470Pietro Bembo, Italian cardinal, poet, and scholar (d. 1547)
- 1897Diego Abad de Santillán, Spanish economist and author (d. 1983)
- 1938Alan Smithers, English physiologist and academic
- 1942Carlos Hathcock, American sergeant and sniper (d. 1999)
- 1946Robert Chua, Singaporean broadcaster, founded China Entertainment Television
- 1947Greg Dyke, English journalist and academic
- 1953Sheila Watson, English priest and cleric
- 1965Stu Grimson, Canadian ice hockey player, sportscaster, and lawyer
- 1977Angela Goethals, American actress
- 1982Candace Bailey, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Empress Ariadne marries Anastasius I. The widowed Augusta is able to choose her successor for the Byzantine throne, after Zeno (late emperor) dies of dysentery.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1862U.S. President Abraham Lincoln signs the Homestead Act into law.
- 1875Signing of the Metre Convention by 17 nations leading to the establishment of the International System of Units.
- 1899The first traffic ticket in the US: New York City taxi driver Jacob German was arrested for speeding while driving 12 miles per hour on Lexington Street.
- 1948Chiang Kai-shek is elected as the first President of the Republic of China.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
- 1980In a referendum in Quebec, the population rejects by a 60% vote the proposal from its government to move towards independence from Canada.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariano Raffo, Jennifer Freeman, Norton Buffalo, Lisa Nicole Carson, Adriana Karembeu, Zohra Sehgal, Zac Fox, Dana Eskelson, John Lydon, Ileana Sararoiu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 20, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1942 – Peter Guber, American film producer; March 27, 1966 – Arthur H, French singer-songwriter and pianist; December 28, 1934 – Maggie Smith, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083