Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 140th day of the year 1963. It was the 20th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,313 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,104 days or 19.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 1995.
If a dog named Honoria - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Honoria will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Honoria will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Edith Fellows
- 1936Anthony Zerbe
- 1958Jane Wiedlin
- 1960Tony Goldwyn
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1982Sierra Boggess
- 1983Chad Connell
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1986Louisa Krause
- 1988Miyu Nagase
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1894Chandrashekarendra Saraswati, Indian guru and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1911Annie M.G. Schmidt, Dutch author and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1916Alexey Maresyev, Russian soldier and pilot (d. 2001)
- 1925Alexei Tupolev, Russian engineer, designed the Tupolev Tu-144 (d. 2001)
- 1935Mickey Rose, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1939John David Bingham Younger, Scottish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Tweeddale
- 1952Roger Milla, Cameroonian footballer and manager
- 1954Colin Sutherland, Lord Carloway, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1954Robert Van de Walle, Belgian martial artist
- 1959Annabel Giles, Welsh-English radio and television host
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1217The Second Battle of Lincoln is fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1861American Civil War: The state of Kentucky proclaims its neutrality, which will last until September 3 when Confederate forces enter the state. Meanwhile, the State of North Carolina secedes from the Union.
- 1862U.S. President Abraham Lincoln signs the Homestead Act into law.
- 1882The Triple Alliance between the German Empire, Austria-Hungary and the Kingdom of Italy is formed.
- 1908Budi Utomo organization is founded in Dutch East Indies, beginning the Indonesian National Awakening.
- 1969The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
- 2002The independence of East Timor is recognized by Portugal, formally ending 23 years of Indonesian rule and three years of provisional UN administration (Portugal itself is the former colonizer of East Timor until 1976).
- 2006Dhaka wildcat strikes: A series of massive strikes begin, involving nearly 1.8 million garment workers in Bangladesh.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timi Yuro, Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski, Sandra Kim, Danny Wells, Éric Lapointe, Marjorie Main, Daniel Casey, Alessandro Nunziati, Yancy Butler, George Sanders.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1963.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1963 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 20, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 20th Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 237 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,313 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,104 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 722
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 1995
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 20, 1988 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-179)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul (May 25, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.V.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1988 – Kacey Musgraves, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 13, 1986 – Pierrick Lilliu, French singer-songwriter; March 7, 1965 – Cameron Daddo, Australian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,035