Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 140th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peter Copley
- 1958Jane Wiedlin
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1969Road Dogg
- 1973Elsa Lunghini
- 1982Candace Bailey
- 1986Anthony Neely
- 1987Kristopher Van Varenberg
- 1992Christian Antidormi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1886Ali Sami Yen, Turkish footballer and manager, founded the Galatasaray Sports Club (d. 1951)
- 1889Karin Molander, Swedish actress (d. 1978)
- 1901Doris Fleeson, American journalist (d. 1970)
- 1933Constance Towers, American actress and singer
- 1940Stan Mikita, Slovak-Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1943Martin Honeysett, English illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1949Michèle Roberts, English author and poet
- 1956Douglas Preston, American journalist and author
- 1981Lindsay Taylor, American basketball player
- 1983Emma Williams, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1883Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- 1916The Saturday Evening Post publishes its first cover with a Norman Rockwell painting (Boy with Baby Carriage).
- 1932Amelia Earhart takes off from Newfoundland to begin the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean by a female pilot, landing in Ireland the next day.
- 1956In Operation Redwing, the first United States airborne hydrogen bomb is dropped over Bikini Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
- 1996Civil rights: The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Romer v. Evans against a law that would have prevented any city, town or county in the state of Colorado from taking any legislative, executive, or judicial action to protect the rights of gays and lesbians.
- 2002The independence of East Timor is recognized by Portugal, formally ending 23 years of Indonesian rule and three years of provisional UN administration (Portugal itself is the former colonizer of East Timor until 1976).
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Loretta Young, Bruce Boa, Pierre Lebeau, Michael Welch, Jack Greene, Serge Reggiani, Ron Killings, Tim Dunigan, Dougray Scott, Dorothy Malone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 20, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Groovin’ by The Young Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1910 – Dick Foran, American actor and singer (d. 1979); August 18, 1967 – Daler Mehndi, Indian singer-songwriter and producer; March 9, 1959 – Lonny Price, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177