Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1975 was a Tuesday and it was the 140th day of the year 1975. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,725 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,575 days or 15.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 2007.
If a dog named Mickie - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mickie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mickie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Johnny Arthur
- 1943Albano Carrisi
- 1950Andy Johns
- 1956Dean Butler
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1977Matt Czuchry
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius
- 1986Louisa Krause
- 1988Miyu Nagase
View the complete list of May 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1848Howard Vernon, Australian actor (d. 1921)
- 1913William Redington Hewlett, American engineer, co-founded Hewlett-Packard (d. 2001)
- 1942Carlos Hathcock, American sergeant and sniper (d. 1999)
- 1954Guy Hoffman, American singer, drummer, and composer (Violent Femmes, Oil Tasters, and BoDeans)
- 1964Charles Spencer, 9th Earl Spencer, English journalist and author
- 1965Stu Grimson, Canadian ice hockey player, sportscaster, and lawyer
- 1967Graham Brady, English politician
- 1970Ryuichi Kawamura, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and producer (Luna Sea and Tourbillon)
- 1984Augusto Midana, Bissau-Guinean wrestler
- 1989Tonia Couch, English diver
View the complete list of May 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HFUADYMO? Check your answers here: Word scramble HFUADYMO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 794King Æthelberht II of East Anglia visits the royal Mercian court at Sutton Walls, with a view to marrying princess Ælfthryth. He is taken captive and beheaded.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1520The massacre at the festival of Tóxcatl takes place during the Fall of Tenochtitlan, resulting in turning the Aztecs against the Spanish.
- 1631The city of Magdeburg in Germany is seized by forces of the Holy Roman Empire and most of its inhabitants massacred, in one of the bloodiest incidents of the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1873Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- 1927At 07:52 Charles Lindbergh takes off from Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York, on the world’s first solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean. He touched down at Le Bourget Field in Paris at 22:22 the next day.
- 1969The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
- 2010Everybody Draw Mohammed Day: A social media event is celebrated in response to the Muslim extremists’ reaction to images of Mohammed.
- 2014More than 118 people are killed in two bombings in Jos, Nigeria.
View the complete list of May 20 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Karvelas, Norman Brooks, Paul Regina, Cleavon Little, Mathieu Amalric, Nick Carter, Roger Vadim, David E. Kelley, Tomi Putaansuu, Dhanush.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 20, 1975.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1981. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shining Star by Earth, Wind & Fire as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 20th May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 20, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 140th day of 1975
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,725 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,575 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 567
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 26, 2007
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1981 (-143)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Shining Star by Earth, Wind & Fire (May 24, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.V.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1937 – Suzanne Pleshette, American actress and singer (d. 2008); May 19, 1961 – Gregory Poirier, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 23, 1977 – John Oliver, English-American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159