Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 140th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,237 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,412 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 26, 2014.
If a dog named Anja - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anja will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anja will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mickey Rose
- 1943Albano Carrisi
- 1944Joe Cocker
- 1959Susan Cowsill
- 1968Timothy Olyphant
- 1981Sean Conlon
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1983Michaela McManus
- 1986Yon González
- 1991Mara Lopez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1554Paolo Bellasio, Italian organist and composer (d. 1594)
- 1927Bud Grant, American football player and coach
- 1944Joe Cocker, English singer-songwriter (The Grease Band) (d. 2014)
- 1945Clive Hollick, Baron Hollick, English businessman
- 1960Tony Goldwyn, American actor and director
- 1977Leo Franco, Argentinian footballer
- 1982Aleksei Saks, Estonian figure skater
- 1984Keith Grennan, American football player
- 1985Chris Froome, Kenyan-English cyclist
- 1993Caroline Zhang, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1449The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1497John Cabot sets sail from Bristol, England, on his ship Matthew looking for a route to the west (other documents give a May 2 date).
- 1570Cartographer Abraham Ortelius issues Theatrum Orbis Terrarum, the first modern atlas.
- 1609Shakespeare’s sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.
- 1840York Minster is badly damaged by fire.
- 1927At 07:52 Charles Lindbergh takes off from Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York, on the world’s first solo non-stop flight across the Atlantic Ocean. He touched down at Le Bourget Field in Paris at 22:22 the next day.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
- 1967The Popular Movement of the Revolution political party is established in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1969The Battle of Hamburger Hill in Vietnam ends.
- 1983Church Street bombing: A car bomb planted by Umkhonto we Sizwe explodes on Church Street in South Africa’s capital, Pretoria, killing 19 people and injuring 217 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Douglas, David Chocarro, Johnny Burnette, Shane Black, Biff Rose, Yash Johar, Denny Doherty, Ivan Dobronravov, Mick Quinn, Aoi Nakamura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 20, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1979 – Albert Hammond, Jr., American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Strokes); April 24, 1976 – Denise Milani, Czech glamour model; July 18, 1985 – Hopsin, American rapper, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,350