Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 140th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,510 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Joe Cocker
- 1954Guy Hoffman
- 1959Susan Cowsill
- 1975Miriam Quiambao
- 1983Emma Williams
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr.
- 1986Anthony Neely
- 1987Kristopher Van Varenberg
- 1988Carla Humphries
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1894Chandrashekarendra Saraswati, Indian guru and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1925Alexei Tupolev, Russian engineer, designed the Tupolev Tu-144 (d. 2001)
- 1926George Hurst, Scottish-English conductor (d. 2012)
- 1939John David Bingham Younger, Scottish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Tweeddale
- 1954Cindy McCain, American businesswoman and philanthropist
- 1980Mantas Jankavičius, Lithuanian actor and singer
- 1981Morgan Knabe, Canadian swimmer
- 1983N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Indian actor, singer, and dancer
- 1991Emre Çolak, Turkish footballer
- 1998Jamie Chadwick, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1645Yangzhou massacre: the 10-day massacre of 800,000 residents of the city of Yangzhou, part of the Transition from Ming to Qing.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1862U.S. President Abraham Lincoln signs the Homestead Act into law.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1932Amelia Earhart takes off from Newfoundland to begin the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean by a female pilot, landing in Ireland the next day.
- 1967The Popular Movement of the Revolution political party is established in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1985Radio Martí, part of the Voice of America service, begins broadcasting to Cuba.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and 50 others injured when a 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes northern Italy.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: ILoveMakonnen, Katerine Avgoustakis, Francine Prieto, Oliver Sykes, Miguel Bosé, Larry Wilcox, Dingdong Dantes, Parminder Nagra, Gerald Anderson, Elvira Popescu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 20, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Dance by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1971 – Rockwilder, American rapper and producer; November 7, 1903 – Dean Jagger, American actor (d. 1991); November 13, 1949 – Terry Reid, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067