Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 141st day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,046 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,682 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 27, 2020.
If a dog named Jewell - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jewell will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jewell will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peter Copley
- 1925Chester Ludgin
- 1936Anthony Zerbe
- 1959Susan Cowsill
- 1982Daniel Ribeiro
- 1982Jack Anthony
- 1986Vitória Frate
- 1992AJ Muhlach
- 1994Frida Sandén
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1822Frédéric Passy, French economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1912)
- 1940Sadaharu Oh, Japanese-Taiwanese baseball player and manager
- 1954Robert Van de Walle, Belgian martial artist
- 1956Marlene Zuk, American biologist and ecologist
- 1959Susan Cowsill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cowsills and Continental Drifters)
- 1960Jay Schellen, American drummer (Hurricane, Asia, GPS, Circa, and World Trade)
- 1960Tony Goldwyn, American actor and director
- 1961Clive Allen, English footballer and manager
- 1961Owen Teale, Welsh actor
- 1970Louis Theroux, Singaporean-English journalist and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 325The First Council of Nicea is formally opened, starting the first Ecumenical Council of the Christian Church.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1645Yangzhou massacre: the 10-day massacre of 800,000 residents of the city of Yangzhou, part of the Transition from Ming to Qing.
- 1813Napoleon Bonaparte leads his French troops into the Battle of Bautzen in Saxony, Germany, against the combined armies of Russia and Prussia. The battle ends the next day with a French victory.
- 1896The six ton chandelier of the Palais Garnier falls on the crowd below resulting in the death of one and the injury of many others.
- 1899The first traffic ticket in the US: New York City taxi driver Jacob German was arrested for speeding while driving 12 miles per hour on Lexington Street.
- 1949In the United States, the Armed Forces Security Agency, the predecessor to the National Security Agency, is established.
- 1985Radio Martí, part of the Voice of America service, begins broadcasting to Cuba.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and 50 others injured when a 6.0-magnitude earthquake strikes northern Italy.
- 2014More than 118 people are killed in two bombings in Jos, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Wilson, Harold Reid, Leon Durham, Anthony Kavanagh, Amber Benson, Duffy, Grethe Weiser, Carla Abellana, Klaudia Taev, Frank Skinner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Anything for You by Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1991 – Sumire Uesaka, Japanese voice actress and singer; April 22, 1979 – Daniel Johns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Silverchair and The Dissociatives); July 24, 1984 – Tyler Kyte, Canadian actor, singer, and drummer (Sweet Thing).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,381