Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1960. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,409 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,470 days or 20.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 759 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1992.
If a dog named Tamara - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 294 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tamara will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tamara will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1952Mr. T
- 1968Ilmar Raag
- 1976Deron Miller
- 1980Chris Raab
- 1981Kaori Shimizu
- 1991Sarah Ramos
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1902Anatole Litvak, Ukrainian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1974)
- 1957Judge Reinhold, American actor and producer
- 1957Nadine Dorries, English nurse and politician
- 1958Muffy Calder, Canadian-Scottish computer scientist and academic
- 1963David Lonsdale, English actor
- 1965Josh Richman, American actor and producer
- 1977Quinton Fortune, South African footballer and coach
- 1979Damián Ariel Álvarez, Argentinian-Mexican footballer
- 1979Scott Smith, American mixed martial artist
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Homer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Pope John VIII gives blessings to Branimir of Croatia and to the Croatian people, considered to be international recognition of the Croatian state.
- 1403Henry III of Castile sends Ruy González de Clavijo as ambassador to Timur to discuss the possibility of an alliance between Timur and Castile against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army succeeds in closing off the last escape route from Port Hudson, Louisiana, in preparation for the coming siege.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1871French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of “Bloody Week”, some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- 1951The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- 1972Michelangelo’s Pietà in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is damaged by a vandal, the mentally disturbed Hungarian geologist Laszlo Toth.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
- 1996The ferry MV Bukoba sinks in Tanzanian waters on Lake Victoria, killing nearly 1,000.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Caffrey, Dorothy Morrison, Ana Carolina Reston, Alison Sweeney, Buzz Potamkin, Anthony Q. Farrell, Jamie Theakston, Camila Grey, Brenda Blethyn, Nunnally Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1960.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1960 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1971. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,409 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,470 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 759
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1992
- Age in dog years: 294 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1936 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1971 (-180)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers (May 23, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1959 – "Weird Al" Yankovic, American singer-songwriter, comedian, and actor; June 10, 1941 – Shirley Owens, American singer (Shirelles); November 2, 1947 – Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,211