Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1972. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,443 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,814 days or 15.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 2004.
If a dog named Sunrise - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sunrise will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sunrise will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Anatole Litvak
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1957Renée Soutendijk
- 1963David Lonsdale
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1966Lisa Edelstein
- 1968Ilmar Raag
- 1972Alesha Oreskovich
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar
- 1982Brian Klemm
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1527Philip II of Spain (d. 1598)
- 1873Hans Berger, German neurologist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1898John McLaughlin, American painter and translator (d. 1976)
- 1902Earl Averill, American baseball player (d. 1983)
- 1918Dennis Day, American singer and actor (d. 1988)
- 1932Inese Jaunzeme, Latvian javelin thrower and surgeon (d. 2011)
- 1934Bengt I. Samuelsson, Swedish biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1941Ronald Isley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Isley Brothers)
- 1957Judge Reinhold, American actor and producer
- 1969Georgiy Gongadze, Georgian-Ukrainian journalist and director (d. 2000)
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pat’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Dušan’s Code, the constitution of the Serbian Empire, is enacted by Dušan the Mighty.
- 1403Henry III of Castile sends Ruy González de Clavijo as ambassador to Timur to discuss the possibility of an alliance between Timur and Castile against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1917The Commonwealth War Graves Commission is established through royal charter to mark, record and maintain the graves and places of commemoration of Commonwealth of Nations military forces.
- 1939The Canadian National War Memorial is unveiled by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in Ottawa.
- 1979White Night riots in San Francisco following the manslaughter conviction of Dan White for the assassinations of George Moscone and Harvey Milk.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
- 1991Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated by a female suicide bomber near Madras.
- 1996The Trappist Martyrs of Atlas, kidnapped during the Algerian Civil War and held for two months, are found dead.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erica Campbell, Brenton Thwaites, Dennis Trillo, Steve Douglas, Kelly Groucutt, Lee Moran, Ian McShane, Ariel Ureta, Dave Coulier, Alyssa Stringfellow.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1972.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1972 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 28, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 26, 1981. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Girl by The Chi-Lites as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1972
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 89 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,443 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,814 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 591
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2004
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 28, 1958 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 26, 1981 (-137)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Oh Girl by The Chi-Lites (May 27, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1982 – J. G. Quintel, American animator, screenwriter, and voice actor; October 19, 1957 – Dorinda Clark-Cole, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Clark Sisters); May 14, 1943 – Jack Bruce, Scottish-English singer-songwriter and bass player (Cream, Blues Incorporated, The Graham Bond Organisation, and West, Bruce and Laing) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,213