Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,771 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pixi - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pixi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pixi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Cathleen Cordell
- 1917Raymond Burr
- 1918Dennis Day
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1928Alice Drummond
- 1952Mr. T
- 1954Janice Karman
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1958Jefery Levy
- 1991Sarah Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1775Lucien Bonaparte, French soldier and politician (d. 1840)
- 1902Marcel Breuer, Hungarian-American architect and academic, designed the Ameritrust Tower (d. 1981)
- 1920Anthony Steel, English actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1921Sandy Douglas, English computer scientist and academic, designed OXO (d. 2010)
- 1944Janet Dailey, American author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1969George LeMieux, American lawyer and politician
- 1970Brigita Bukovec, Slovenian hurdler
- 1981Kaori Shimizu, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1985Alexander Dale Oen, Norwegian swimmer (d. 2012)
- 1997Viktoria Petryk, Ukrainian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554Queen Mary I grants a royal charter to Derby School, as a grammar school for boys in Derby, England.
- 1674The nobility elect John Sobieski King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania.
- 1725The Order of St. Alexander Nevsky is instituted in Russia by Empress Catherine I. It would later be discontinued and then reinstated by the Soviet government in 1942 as the Order of Alexander Nevsky.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1871French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of “Bloody Week”, some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- 1979White Night riots in San Francisco following the manslaughter conviction of Dan White for the assassinations of George Moscone and Harvey Milk.
- 1996The ferry MV Bukoba sinks in Tanzanian waters on Lake Victoria, killing nearly 1,000.
- 1998President Suharto of Indonesia resigns following the killing of students from Trisakti University earlier that week by security forces and growing mass protests in Jakarta against his ongoing corrupt rule.
- 2005The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka opens at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey.
- 2014A knife attack on a Taipei Metro train leaves four people dead and almost two dozen others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Claire Edwards, Bobby Davro, Nick Giannopoulos, Will Champion, Maureen Teefy, Taylor Atelian, John Bishop, Kanata Hongō, Andrew Calhoun, Blayne Weaver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 21, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Girl by The Chi-Lites as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1954 – Ellen Barkin, American actress and producer; April 8, 1978 – Rachel Roberts, Canadian model and actress; March 12, 1985 – Stromae, Belgian-Rwandan singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234