Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Fats Waller
- 1918Dennis Day
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1928Tom Donahue
- 1944Marcie Blane
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1969Masayo Kurata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1843Charles Albert Gobat, Swiss lawyer and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1844Henri Rousseau, French painter (d. 1910)
- 1864Princess Stéphanie of Belgium (d. 1945)
- 1880Tudor Arghezi, Romanian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1967)
- 1902Marcel Breuer, Hungarian-American architect and academic, designed the Ameritrust Tower (d. 1981)
- 1923Evelyn Ward, American actress (d. 2012)
- 1930Tommy Bryant, American bassist (d. 1982)
- 1947Jonathan Hyde, Australian-English actor
- 1976Deron Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (CKY, World Under Blood, and Foreign Objects)
- 1980Chris Raab, American actor and stuntman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 293Roman Emperors Diocletian and Maximian appoint Galerius as Caesar to Diocletian, beginning the period of four rulers known as the Tetrarchy.
- 878Syracuse, Sicily, is captured by the Muslim sultan of Sicily.
- 1085The Swedish town of Helsingborg is founded.
- 1349Dušan’s Code, the constitution of the Serbian Empire, is enacted by Dušan the Mighty.
- 1554Queen Mary I grants a royal charter to Derby School, as a grammar school for boys in Derby, England.
- 1863Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- 1965Adoption of the Flag of Ontario by the Canadian province.
- 1966The Ulster Volunteer Force declares war on the Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland.
- 1976The Yuba City bus disaster occurs in Martinez, California. Twenty-nine are killed making it the deadliest road accident in U.S. history.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Mena, Greg Ham, Michael Angelis, Mónica Ayos, Mike Gray, Jason Thompson, Gunnar Graps, Andrew Shue, Josh Silver, Jack Bruce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 21, 1972.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Oh Girl by The Chi-Lites as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1979 – Osvaldo Benavides, Mexican actor; May 18, 1973 – The Blue Meanie, American wrestler and actor; August 7, 1982 – Jasmin Mäntylä, Finnish model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907