Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1974 was a Tuesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,888 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 538 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Divo - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Divo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Divo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Renée Soutendijk
- 1964Carolyn Lawrence
- 1966Lisa Edelstein
- 1968Lauren Hays
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1974Fairuza Balk
- 1978Max B
- 1985Mutya Buena
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1775Lucien Bonaparte, French soldier and politician (d. 1840)
- 1792Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1843)
- 1878Glenn Curtiss, American cyclist and engineer (d. 1930)
- 1912John Curtis Gowan, American psychologist and academic (d. 1986)
- 1928Tom Donahue, American radio host and producer (d. 1975)
- 1933Yevgeny Minayev, Russian weightlifter (d. 1993)
- 1944Haleh Afshar, Baroness Afshar, Iranian-English academic and politician
- 1957Johann Carlo, American actress
- 1967Blake Schwarzenbach, American singer and guitarist (Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, The Thorns of Life, and forgetters)
- 1992Philipp Grüneberg, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 878Syracuse, Sicily, is captured by the Muslim sultan of Sicily.
- 1809The first day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling between the Austrian army led by Archduke Charles and the French army led by Napoleon I of France sees the French attack across the Danube held.
- 1871Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi-Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- 1932Bad weather forces Amelia Earhart to land in a pasture in Derry, Northern Ireland, and she thereby becomes the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1934Oskaloosa, Iowa, becomes the first municipality in the United States to fingerprint all of its citizens.
- 1937A Soviet station, North Pole-1, becomes the first scientific research settlement to operate on the drift ice of the Arctic Ocean.
- 1939The Canadian National War Memorial is unveiled by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth in Ottawa.
- 1966The Ulster Volunteer Force declares war on the Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1998In Miami, five abortion clinics are hit by a butyric acid attacker.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Odetta, James R. Schlesinger, Lee Evans, Jake Wood, Kool G Rap, Manolis Rasoulis, Osa Massen, Jô Soares, Kitten Natividad, Madhureeta Anand.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 21, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1965 – Embeth Davidtz, American actress; March 2, 1964 – Laird Hamilton, American surfer and actor; April 15, 1940 – Robert Walker, Jr., American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,288