Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1974 was a Tuesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,715 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 532 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Ronald Isley
- 1947Bill Champlin
- 1963David Lonsdale
- 1963Kevin Shields
- 1973Noel Fielding
- 1976Deron Miller
- 1980Chris Raab
- 1988Park Gyu-ri
- 1997Viktoria Petryk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1792Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1843)
- 1863Archduke Eugen of Austria (d. 1954)
- 1918Dennis Day, American singer and actor (d. 1988)
- 1933Yevgeny Minayev, Russian weightlifter (d. 1993)
- 1945Ernst Messerschmid, German physicist and astronaut
- 1949Rosalind Plowright, English soprano
- 1957Renée Soutendijk, Dutch actress
- 1983Deidson Araújo Maia, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Sara Goller, German volleyball player
- 1993Grete Gaim, Estonian biathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 878Syracuse, Sicily, is captured by the Muslim sultan of Sicily.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army succeeds in closing off the last escape route from Port Hudson, Louisiana, in preparation for the coming siege.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1934Oskaloosa, Iowa, becomes the first municipality in the United States to fingerprint all of its citizens.
- 1965Adoption of the Flag of Ontario by the Canadian province.
- 1981The Italian government releases the membership list of Propaganda Due, an illegal pseudo-Masonic lodge that was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries.
- 1996The ferry MV Bukoba sinks in Tanzanian waters on Lake Victoria, killing nearly 1,000.
- 1998In Miami, five abortion clinics are hit by a butyric acid attacker.
- 2001French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Evans, Veronika Portsmuth, Song Jieun, Debbi Peterson, Dolores "LaLa" Brooks, Treat Williams, John Light, Melissa Claire Egan, Albert Bassermann, Israel Horovitz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 21, 1974.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1992 – Bel Powley, English actress; October 12, 1990 – Melody, Spanish singer-songwriter and dancer; November 7, 1975 – Venkat Prabhu, Indian actor, singer, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893