Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1974 was a Tuesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,831 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Montgomery
- 1924Peggy Cass
- 1941Martin Carthy
- 1959Nick Cassavetes
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1967Blake Schwarzenbach
- 1978Adam Gontier
- 1981Maximilian Mutzke
- 1984Lorena Ayala
- 1992Olivia Olson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1921Andrei Sakharov, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- 1934Bob Northern, American horn player and bandleader
- 1944Marcie Blane, American singer
- 1947Bill Champlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Chicago and Sons of Champlin)
- 1950Will Hutton, English economist and journalist
- 1954Janice Karman, American voice actress, singer, and producer
- 1968Matthias Ungemach, German-Australian rower
- 1976Stuart Bingham, English snooker player
- 1986Mario Mandžukić, Croatian footballer
- 1997Viktoria Petryk, Ukrainian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Sixteen-year-old Otto III is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1856Lawrence, Kansas is captured and burned by pro-slavery forces.
- 1871French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of “Bloody Week”, some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- 1917The Great Atlanta fire of 1917 causes $5.5 million in damages, destroying some 300 acres including 2,000 homes, businesses and churches, displacing about 10,000 people but leading to only one fatality (due to heart attack).
- 1966The Ulster Volunteer Force declares war on the Irish Republican Army in Northern Ireland.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
- 1998In Miami, five abortion clinics are hit by a butyric acid attacker.
- 2010JAXA, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, launches the solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS aboard an H-IIA rocket. The vessel would make a Venus flyby late in the year.
- 2012A bus accident near Himara, Albania kills 13 people and injures 21 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Veronica Cartwright, Ashley Judd, Zheng Cao, Patricia O'Callaghan, Pradeepan Raveendran, Helend Peep, Melinda Kinnaman, Chinmaya M. Rao, Chris Urbanowicz, Christy Hemme.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 21, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Streak by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1946 – Gilbert O'Sullivan, Irish singer-songwriter and pianist; January 13, 1990 – Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor; May 20, 1908 – Louis Daquin, French actor and director (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972