Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1986. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,659 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,220 days or 11.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 2018.
If a dog named Curduroy - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Curduroy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Curduroy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Jaffe
- 1924Peggy Cass
- 1952Mr. T
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1963Kevin Shields
- 1966Lisa Edelstein
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1972The Notorious B.I.G.
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1916Harold Robbins, American author and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1920Anthony Steel, English actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1921Andrei Sakharov, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1989)
- 1933Maurice André, French trumpet player (d. 2012)
- 1939Heinz Holliger, Swiss oboe player, composer, and conductor
- 1941Ambrose Greenway, 4th Baron Greenway, English photographer and politician
- 1960Kent Hrbek, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1960Mohanlal, Indian actor and producer
- 1964Danny Bailey, English footballer and coach
- 1985Marco Carta, Italian singer
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZATHKENBOOAF? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ZATHKENBOOAF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1554Queen Mary I grants a royal charter to Derby School, as a grammar school for boys in Derby, England.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1871French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of “Bloody Week”, some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- 1871Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi-Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- 1881The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton in Washington, D.C.
- 1927Charles Lindbergh touches down at Le Bourget Field in Paris, completing the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1932Bad weather forces Amelia Earhart to land in a pasture in Derry, Northern Ireland, and she thereby becomes the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1972Michelangelo’s Pietà in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is damaged by a vandal, the mentally disturbed Hungarian geologist Laszlo Toth.
- 1976The Yuba City bus disaster occurs in Martinez, California. Twenty-nine are killed making it the deadliest road accident in U.S. history.
- 1996The ferry MV Bukoba sinks in Tanzanian waters on Lake Victoria, killing nearly 1,000.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Duceppe, Shirley Verrett, Gareth Gates, Mia Martini, Titus Welliver, Pierangelo Bertoli, Leslie Easterbrook, Deborah Cox, Robert Dorning, Faina Ranevskaya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1986.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1986 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1986
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,659 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,220 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 429
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 2018
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston (May 24, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1966 – Neal McDonough, American actor and producer; April 12, 1994 – Isabelle Drummond, Brazilian actress and singer; March 15, 1985 – Maiko, Japanese-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025