Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1904 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1904. It was the 21st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,296 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,432 days or 39.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1936.
If a dog named Oaxaca Joe - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oaxaca Joe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oaxaca Joe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1964Mark Christopher Lawrence
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1985Chrissie Chau
- 1985Tao Okamoto
- 1999Camren Bicondova
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1808Gérard de Nerval, French poet and translator (d. 1855)
- 1849Louis Perrier, Swiss colonel and politician (d. 1913)
- 1944Lynn Barber, English journalist
- 1953Doris Barnett, German politician
- 1955Iva Davies, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Icehouse)
- 1980Rena Tanaka, Japanese actress and television personality
- 1982Apolo Ohno, American speed skater
- 1982Chinmaya M. Rao, Indian singer and author
- 1985Marc-Antoine Pouliot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Alexandra Dowling, English actress
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aaliyah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Most of the English town of Chudleigh is destroyed by fire.
- 1809On the second and last day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling (near Vienna, Austria), Napoleon I is repelled by an enemy army for the first time.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1856Congressman Preston Brooks of South Carolina beats Senator Charles Sumner with a cane in the hall of the United States Senate for a speech Sumner had made attacking Southerners who sympathized with the pro-slavery violence in Kansas (“Bleeding Kansas”).
- 1885Prior to burial in the Panthéon, the body of Victor Hugo was exposed under the Arc de Triomphe during the night.
- 1942The Steel Workers Organizing Committee disbands, and a new trade union, the United Steelworkers, is formed.
- 1980Namco releases the highly influential arcade game Pac-Man.
- 1987Hashimpura massacre in Meerut, India.
- 1990Microsoft releases the Windows 3.0 operating system.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mayuko Kawakita, Jackie Wilson, Jennifer Connelly, John Cho, Anushka Sharma, Boz Scaggs, Petula Clark, Mika Kanai, Ken Jenkins, Roy Khan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1904.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1904 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1907. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,961 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,108 times in the year 1904. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1904. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1904
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 21st Sunday of 1904
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,296 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,432 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,466
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1936
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1911 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1907 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,961 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,108 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1932 – Gertan Klauber, Czech-English actor (d. 2008); September 9, 1987 – Joshua Herdman, English actor; July 20, 1962 – Carlos Alazraqui, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,941