Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1909 was a Saturday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1909. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,317 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,772 days or 37.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1941.
If a dog named Teddy-Bear - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 528 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Teddy-Bear will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Teddy-Bear will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Nathan Davis
- 1937Facundo Cabral
- 1953Peter Bazalgette
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1958Denise Welch
- 1961Ann Cusack
- 1964Mark Christopher Lawrence
- 1968Graham Linehan
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1985Tao Okamoto
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1762Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst, English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1834)
- 1837Guillaume Fouace, French painter (d. 1895)
- 1897Jeanne de Casalis, South African-English actress (d. 1966)
- 1904Pyotr Sobolevsky, Russian actor (d. 1977)
- 1921Jalil Shahnaz, Iranian tar player and composer (d. 2013)
- 1942Ted Kaczynski, American mathematician and academic
- 1943Gesine Schwan, German political scientist and academic
- 1968Randy Brown, American basketball player and manager
- 1973Donell Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin, American actress
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UKOAWPFFCOT? Check your answers here: Word finder UKOAWPFFCOT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1826HMS Beagle departs on its first voyage.
- 1856Congressman Preston Brooks of South Carolina beats Senator Charles Sumner with a cane in the hall of the United States Senate for a speech Sumner had made attacking Southerners who sympathized with the pro-slavery violence in Kansas (“Bleeding Kansas”).
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1885Prior to burial in the Panthéon, the body of Victor Hugo was exposed under the Arc de Triomphe during the night.
- 1926Chiang Kai-shek replaces communists in Kuomintang, China.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1972Ceylon adopts a new constitution, thus becoming a Republic, changes its name to Sri Lanka, and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dimitris Mitropanos, Charlie Schlatter, Khaled El Sheikh, James Merendino, Jeff B. Davis, Faune A. Chambers, Paul Richter, Neil Pearson, Kyōko Koizumi, Julian Sands.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1909.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1909 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1928. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1909
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 114 years old
- Days since birth: 41,317 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,772 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,399
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1941
- Age in dog years: 528 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1934 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1928 (-206)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1958 – David Reivers, Jamaican-American actor and producer; September 13, 1939 – Richard Kiel, American actor (d. 2014); March 2, 1984 – Elizabeth Jagger, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,980