Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1917 was a Tuesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1917. It was the 21st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,630 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,543 days or 34.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1949.
If a dog named Boobear - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boobear will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boobear will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1907Martha Angelici
- 1924Charles Aznavour
- 1948Nedumudi Venu
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1956Al Corley
- 1968Graham Linehan
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin
- 1980Rhett Fisher
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1916William C. Brown, American engineer (d. 1999)
- 1925Jean Tinguely, Swiss painter and sculptor (d. 1991)
- 1927Peter Matthiessen, American journalist and author, co-founded The Paris Review (d. 2014)
- 1935Desmond Seward, English historian and author
- 1944Lynn Barber, English journalist
- 1949Ieuan Wyn Jones, Welsh politician, Deputy First Minister for Wales
- 1959Kwak Jae-yong, South Korean director and screenwriter
- 1984Peter Jungschläger, Dutch footballer
- 1991Joel Obi, Nigerian footballer
- 1992Camille Lou, French singer and actress
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1200King John of England and King Philip II of France sign the Treaty of Le Goulet.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1826HMS Beagle departs on its first voyage.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1942Mexico enters World War II on the side of the Allies.
- 1987First ever Rugby World Cup kicks off with New Zealand playing Italy at Eden Park in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 2008The Late-May 2008 tornado outbreak sequence unleashes 235 tornadoes, including an EF4 and an EF5 tornado, between May 22 and May 31, 2008. The tornadoes strike 19 states and one Canadian province.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree is opened to public. It is the tallest tower in world (634 m), and the second tallest man-made structure on Earth, after Burj Khalifa (829.8 m).
- 2014General Prayut Chan-o-cha of the Royal Thai Armed Forces announces a military coup d'état, following six months of political turmoil.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Iliza Shlesinger, Shugo Oshinari, Zia Fariduddin Dagar, Diandra Newlin, Kiri Te Kanawa, Carlos Lacámara, Sonny James, Claudine Clark, Steve Dodd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1917.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1917 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1928. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1917
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 21st Tuesday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,630 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,543 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,274
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1949
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1930 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1928 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1941 – Dave Brock, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hawkwind); November 16, 1993 – Pete Davidson, American comedian and actor; November 6, 1970 – Ethan Hawke, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,019