Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1940. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,944 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,648 days or 26.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 980 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1972.
If a dog named Navi - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Navi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Navi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Romaine Fielding
- 1924Charles Aznavour
- 1948Nedumudi Venu
- 1950Bill Whelan
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1982Chinmaya M. Rao
- 1990Alexandra Dowling
- 1999Camren Bicondova
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1715François-Joachim de Pierre de Bernis, French cardinal and diplomat (d. 1794)
- 1831Henry Vandyke Carter, English anatomist and surgeon (d. 1897)
- 1904Paul Viiding, Estonian author, poet, and critic (d. 1962)
- 1909Margaret Mee, English illustrator and educator (d. 1988)
- 1942Barbara Parkins, Canadian-American actress
- 1944John Flanagan, Australian fantasy author
- 1967Brooke Smith, American actress and model
- 1981Jana Hlaváčková, Czech tennis player
- 1983Abdulrahman Al-Qahtani, Saudi Arabian footballer
- 1988Vegard Skjerve, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1246Henry Raspe is elected anti-king of the Kingdom of Germany, in opposition to Conrad IV.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1762Trevi Fountain in Rome is officially completed and inaugurated by Pope Clemens XIII.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1819The SS Savannah leaves port at Savannah, Georgia, United States, on a voyage to become the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean. The ship arrived at Liverpool, England, on June 20.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1915Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, and is the only mountain other than Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous US during the 20th century.
- 1943Joseph Stalin disbands Comintern.
- 2009The Credit CARD Act of 2009 was signed into U.S. law by the President, Barack Obama.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monica Bellucci, Pradip Somasundaran, Teri Polo, Giuliano Gemma, Richard Tucker, Duncan Regehr, Bob Odenkirk, Lenny Kaye, Grete Paia, Jayne Brook.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1940.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1940 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 17, 1956. Your incompatibility score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,944 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,648 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 980
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1972
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 17, 1956 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1947 – Bernard Giraudeau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); April 24, 1933 – Claire Davenport, English actress (d. 2002); September 15, 1996 – Jake Cherry, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930