Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1948. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,307 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,769 days or 24.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1980.
If a dog named Sparkster - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 379 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sparkster will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sparkster will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hugh Miller
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1923Denise Pelletier
- 1938Susan Strasberg
- 1961Ann Cusack
- 1962Hannah Mary Rothschild
- 1967Brooke Smith
- 1970Naomi Campbell
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1570Johann II, Duke of Saxe-Weimar (d. 1605)
- 1849Louis Perrier, Swiss colonel and politician (d. 1913)
- 1879Jean Cras, French admiral and composer (d. 1932)
- 1881Garrard Tyrwhitt-Drake, English businessman and politician (d. 1964)
- 1962Brian Pillman, American football player and wrestler (d. 1997)
- 1966Scott Putski, American wrestler
- 1975Enrique Palacios, Venezuelan model
- 1981Juan Carlo Calma, Filippino visual artist and architect
- 1984Bismarck du Plessis, South African rugby player
- 1990Melanie Klaffner, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 853A Byzantine fleet sacks and destroys undefended Damietta in Egypt.
- 1455Start of the Wars of the Roses: At the First Battle of St Albans, Richard, Duke of York, defeats and captures King Henry VI of England.
- 1807Most of the English town of Chudleigh is destroyed by fire.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1915Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.
- 1961An earthquake rocks New South Wales.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1967The L'Innovation department store in the center of Brussels, Belgium, burns down. It is the most devastating fire in Belgian history, resulting in 323 dead and missing and 150 injured.
- 2003In Fort Worth, Texas, Annika Sörenstam becomes the first woman to play the PGA Tour in 58 years.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dionne Farris, Geraldine Farrar, Kay Tse, Zhang Ruifang, Kimberly J. Brown, Smriti Irani, Ilene Woods, Rosa Rosal, Twink Caplan, Michael Kiske.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1948.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1948 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 17, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1921. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,307 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,769 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 891
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1980
- Age in dog years: 379 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 17, 1934 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1921 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1918 – Vida Hope, English actress (d. 1963); January 1, 1921 – Regina Bianchi, Italian actress (d. 2013); June 29, 1919 – Lloyd Richards, Canadian-American actor and director (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948