Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1962 was a Tuesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,421 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Dearie - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dearie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dearie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1823Isabella Glyn
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1940Michael Sarrazin
- 1950Bill Whelan
- 1957Gary Sweet
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1970Nadia Khan
- 1975Enrique Palacios
- 1985Chrissie Chau
- 1992Camille Lou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1781Carl Otto Mörner, Swedish courtier and politician (d. 1868)
- 1814Amalia Lindegren, Swedish painter (d. 1891)
- 1871Harold Nelson, English illustrator and engraver (d. 1948)
- 1885Soemu Toyoda, Japanese admiral (d. 1957)
- 1897Jeanne de Casalis, South African-English actress (d. 1966)
- 1907Laurence Olivier, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1989)
- 1910Johnny Olson, American game show host and announcer (d. 1985)
- 1954Shuji Nakamura, Japanese-American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1959Kwak Jae-yong, South Korean director and screenwriter
- 1981Bassel Khartabil, Syrian computer programmer and engineer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 853A Byzantine fleet sacks and destroys undefended Damietta in Egypt.
- 1176The Hashshashin (Assassins) attempt to murder Saladin near Aleppo.
- 1915Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, and is the only mountain other than Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous US during the 20th century.
- 1942Mexico enters World War II on the side of the Allies.
- 1972Ceylon adopts a new constitution, thus becoming a Republic, changes its name to Sri Lanka, and joins the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1980Namco releases the highly influential arcade game Pac-Man.
- 1987First ever Rugby World Cup kicks off with New Zealand playing Italy at Eden Park in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
- 2004The U.S. town of Hallam, Nebraska is wiped out by a powerful F4 tornado (part of the May 2004 tornado outbreak sequence) which kills one resident, and becomes the widest tornado on record at 2.5 mi wide; a record that wouldn't be broken until the El Reno tornado on May 31, 2013.
- 2010An Air India Express Boeing 737 goes over a cliff and crashes upon landing at Mangalore, India, killing 158 of the 166 people on board. It is the worst crash involving a Boeing 737.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Morgan, Tomiko Van, Leif Garrett, Ronnie Day, Keito Okamoto, Harold Lloyd, Eva Marie Saint, DJ Screw, Hank Locklin, Alan Bates.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 22, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stranger on the Shore by Mr. Acker Bilk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1946 – Brian Cox, Scottish actor and singer; January 28, 1910 – John Banner, Austrian actor (d. 1973); August 21, 1990 – Big Chocolate, American singer-songwriter, and producer (Burning the Masses).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267