Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1962 was a Tuesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,481 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Soca - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Soca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hugh Miller
- 1904Pyotr Sobolevsky
- 1907Martha Angelici
- 1924Charles Aznavour
- 1928Jackie Cain
- 1932Merry Anders
- 1955Iva Davies
- 1975Enrique Palacios
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1982Chinmaya M. Rao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1622Louis de Buade de Frontenac, French soldier and politician, 3rd Governor General of New France (d. 1698)
- 1850Johann Schrammel, Austrian composer (d. 1893)
- 1859Tsubouchi Shōyō, Japanese author, playwright, and educator (d. 1935)
- 1924Charles Aznavour, French-Armenian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1943Betty Williams, Northern Irish activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Joseph P. McFadden, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1976Daniel Erlandsson, Swedish drummer (Arch Enemy, Eucharist, Armageddon, and Carcass)
- 1977Tom Chambers, English actor
- 1981Lee Bullock, English footballer
- 1993Philipp Knochner, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 853A Byzantine fleet sacks and destroys undefended Damietta in Egypt.
- 1246Henry Raspe is elected anti-king of the Kingdom of Germany, in opposition to Conrad IV.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1871The U.S. Army issues an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- 1915Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.
- 1942The Steel Workers Organizing Committee disbands, and a new trade union, the United Steelworkers, is formed.
- 1967The L'Innovation department store in the center of Brussels, Belgium, burns down. It is the most devastating fire in Belgian history, resulting in 323 dead and missing and 150 injured.
- 1968The nuclear-powered submarine the USS Scorpion sinks with 99 men aboard 400 miles southwest of the Azores.
- 1997Kelly Flinn, the US Air Force’s first female bomber pilot certified for combat, accepts a general discharge in order to avoid a court-martial.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: André Claveau, Koutaro Tanaka, Graham Cole, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Jeff Lynne, Valeria Golino, Sofia Rotaru, Lotte Lenya, Haris Alexiou, Tanita Tikaram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 22, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stranger on the Shore by Mr. Acker Bilk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1941 – Tommy Cole, American actor, singer, and makeup artist; February 22, 1975 – Drew Barrymore, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 7, 1972 – Kirsten Vangsness, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,248