Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1963. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,303 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,101 days or 19.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 1995.
If a dog named Rocky II - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rocky II will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rocky II will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1907Laurence Olivier
- 1950Bernie Taupin
- 1958Denise Welch
- 1979Maggie Q
- 1980Lucy Gordon
- 1980Rena Tanaka
- 1980Rhett Fisher
- 1981Louis Talpe
- 1985Chrissie Chau
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1783William Sturgeon, English physicist and inventor, invented the electromagnet and electric motor (d. 1850)
- 1887Frank Nelson, American pole vaulter and baseball player (d. 1970)
- 1896Clarence Bull, American photographer (d. 1979)
- 1908Frank Baker, English author and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1930Harvey Milk, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1978)
- 1950Bernie Taupin, English singer-songwriter and poet
- 1966Scott Putski, American wrestler
- 1975Janne Tuohino, Finnish race car driver
- 1981Juan Carlo Calma, Filippino visual artist and architect
- 1989Trevor Reckling, American baseball player
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rita’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1176The Hashshashin (Assassins) attempt to murder Saladin near Aleppo.
- 1254Serbian King Stefan Uroš I and the Republic of Venice sign a peace treaty.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1848Slavery is abolished in Martinique.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1872Reconstruction: U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant signs the Amnesty Act into law restoring full civil and political rights to all but about 500 Confederate sympathizers.
- 1968The nuclear-powered submarine the USS Scorpion sinks with 99 men aboard 400 miles southwest of the Azores.
- 1987Hashimpura massacre in Meerut, India.
- 2004The U.S. town of Hallam, Nebraska is wiped out by a powerful F4 tornado (part of the May 2004 tornado outbreak sequence) which kills one resident, and becomes the widest tornado on record at 2.5 mi wide; a record that wouldn't be broken until the El Reno tornado on May 31, 2013.
- 2014General Prayut Chan-o-cha of the Royal Thai Armed Forces announces a military coup d'état, following six months of political turmoil.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Theresa Burke, Yekaterina Samutsevich, Edward Alleyn, Kristen Connolly, Dan Gillespie Sells, Kirko Bangz, Kahlil Joseph, Charles Shyer, Krystal Meyers, Erma Franklin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1963.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1963 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -250. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1963
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,303 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,101 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 721
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 1995
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1938 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-250)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul (May 25, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1994 – Chisato Okai, Japanese singer and actress (Cute and Tanpopo); April 28, 1951 – Silvi Vrait, Estonian singer and pianist (d. 2013); November 3, 1923 – Leonard Stone, American actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,196