Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1971. It was the 21st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,498 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,833 days or 15.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 28, 2003.
If a dog named Armanti - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Armanti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Armanti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1823Isabella Glyn
- 1940Michael Sarrazin
- 1962Hannah Mary Rothschild
- 1968Graham Linehan
- 1973Madhureeta Anand
- 1974A. J. Langer
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1978Ginnifer Goodwin
- 1978Katie Price
- 1981Daniel Holdsworth
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1752Louis Legendre, French butcher and politician (d. 1797)
- 1850Johann Schrammel, Austrian composer (d. 1893)
- 1874Daniel François Malan, South African clergyman and politician, 5th Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 1959)
- 1880Francis de Miomandre, French author and translator (d. 1959)
- 1914Edward Arthur Thompson, Irish historian, author, and educator (d. 1994)
- 1936M. Scott Peck, American psychiatrist and author (d. 2005)
- 1945Ricky Fenson, English bass player (The Rolling Stones, Steampacket and Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames)
- 1955Maggie Jones, Baroness Jones of Whitchurch, Welsh union leader and politician
- 1973Steffen Højer, Danish footballer and manager
- 1991Kentin Mahé, French handball player
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 334 BCThe Macedonian army of Alexander the Great defeats Darius III of Persia in the Battle of the Granicus.
- 1819The SS Savannah leaves port at Savannah, Georgia, United States, on a voyage to become the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean. The ship arrived at Liverpool, England, on June 20.
- 1885Prior to burial in the Panthéon, the body of Victor Hugo was exposed under the Arc de Triomphe during the night.
- 1897The Blackwall Tunnel under the River Thames is officially opened
- 1915Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.
- 1958Sri Lankan riots of 1958: This riot is a watershed event in the race relationship of the various ethnic communities of Sri Lanka. The total number of deaths is estimated to be 300, mostly Sri Lankan Tamils.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1980Namco releases the highly influential arcade game Pac-Man.
- 1992After 30 years, 66-year-old Johnny Carson hosts The Tonight Show for the last time.
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Levi Johnston, Jay Ilagan, Christos Vasilopoulos, Loren Dean, Mohammed Lakhdar-Hamina, Shim Hyung-rae, Janusz Gajos, Didi Conn, Keely Smith, Tania Foster.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1971 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 1, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 21st Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 34 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,498 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,833 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 592
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2003
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 1, 1946 (-138)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Joy to the World by Three Dog Night (May 22, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1946 – Michael Ontkean, Canadian actor; April 14, 1919 – Shamshad Begum, Pakistani-Indian singer (d. 2013); March 29, 1980 – Kim Tae-hee, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080