Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,353 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lucy Doraine
- 1908Rattana Pestonji
- 1928John Mackenzie
- 1956Natasha Shneider
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo
- 1980Rhett Fisher
- 1981Daniel Holdsworth
- 1981Du Chun
- 1999Camren Bicondova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1788William Broughton, English bishop (d. 1853)
- 1819Louise de Mérode, Belgian-Italian wife of Carlo Emmanuele dal Pozzo, 5th Prince of Cisterna (d. 1868)
- 1828Albrecht von Graefe, German ophthalmologist and academic (d. 1870)
- 1837Guillaume Fouace, French painter (d. 1895)
- 1885Giacomo Matteotti, Italian lawyer and politician (d. 1924)
- 1930Marisol Escobar, French-American sculptor
- 1933Gamaliel Onosode, Nigerian businessman and politician (d. 2015)
- 1944Lynn Barber, English journalist
- 1947Joseph P. McFadden, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1977Tarmo Mitt, Estonian strongman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816A mob in Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England, riots over high unemployment and rising grain costs; the rioting spreads to Ely the next day.
- 1856Congressman Preston Brooks of South Carolina beats Senator Charles Sumner with a cane in the hall of the United States Senate for a speech Sumner had made attacking Southerners who sympathized with the pro-slavery violence in Kansas (“Bleeding Kansas”).
- 1864American Civil War: After ten weeks, the Union Army’s Red River Campaign ends with the Union unable to achieve any of its objectives.
- 1915Lassen Peak erupts with a powerful force, and is the only mountain other than Mount St. Helens to erupt in the contiguous US during the 20th century.
- 1915Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246; the accident is found to be the result of non-standard operating practices during a shift change at a busy junction.
- 1962Continental Airlines Flight 11 crashes after bombs explode on board.
- 1987Hashimpura massacre in Meerut, India.
- 1992After 30 years, 66-year-old Johnny Carson hosts The Tonight Show for the last time.
- 2002American civil rights movement: A jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marian Anderson, George Dzundza, Maureen Forrester, Jack Scalia, Phil Chevron, Jessica Lowndes, Dominic Scott Kay, Debra Hill, Diablo Cody, Alison Steadman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 22, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1992 – Junki Tozuka, Japanese actor; December 18, 1980 – Christina Aguilera, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; July 20, 1924 – Lola Albright, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,033