Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,200 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Hugh Miller
- 1935Louis Marriott
- 1939Paul Winfield
- 1956Al Corley
- 1969Michael Kelly
- 1973Madhureeta Anand
- 1974Sean Gunn
- 1990Anne-Julia Hagen
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1570Johann II, Duke of Saxe-Weimar (d. 1605)
- 1788William Broughton, English bishop (d. 1853)
- 1814Erasmus Ommanney, English admiral and explorer (d. 1904)
- 1871Harold Nelson, English illustrator and engraver (d. 1948)
- 1927George Andrew Olah, Hungarian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1934Peter Nero, American pianist and conductor
- 1945Ricky Fenson, English bass player (The Rolling Stones, Steampacket and Georgie Fame and the Blue Flames)
- 1957Lisa Murkowski, American lawyer and politician
- 1965Fanis Christodoulou, Greek basketball player
- 1984Karoline Herfurth, German actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840The transportation of British convicts to the New South Wales colony is abolished.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Port Hudson: Union forces begin to lay siege to the Confederate-controlled Port Hudson, Louisiana.
- 1906The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their “Flying-Machine”.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1967The L'Innovation department store in the center of Brussels, Belgium, burns down. It is the most devastating fire in Belgian history, resulting in 323 dead and missing and 150 injured.
- 1990Microsoft releases the Windows 3.0 operating system.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: A federal judge rules that United States Secret Service agents can be compelled to testify before a grand jury concerning the scandal, involving President Bill Clinton.
- 2002In Washington, D.C., the remains of Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- 2003In Fort Worth, Texas, Annika Sörenstam becomes the first woman to play the PGA Tour in 58 years.
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 22.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Xiao Huang-Chi, Heidi Klum, Demetrio Stratos, Sam Robards, Jo Gibb, Steve Goodman, Cherie Johnson, Sebastian, Kristin Minter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 22, 1989.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1964 – Caroline Rhea, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter; September 9, 1977 – Soulja Slim, American rapper (UTP) (d. 2003); June 7, 1965 – Billy Reeves, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Theaudience).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936