Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 22, 1998 was a Friday and it was the 142nd day of the year 1998. It was the 21st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,919 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,640 days or 7.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 268 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 28, 2030.
If a dog named Oso Spunky - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 130 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oso Spunky will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Oso Spunky will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Guy Marchand
- 1948Nedumudi Venu
- 1956Natasha Shneider
- 1968Graham Linehan
- 1973Madhureeta Anand
- 1977Tom Chambers
- 1980Lucy Gordon
- 1981Louis Talpe
- 1992Chinami Tokunaga
- 1999Camren Bicondova
View the complete list of May 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 22.
- 1781Carl Otto Mörner, Swedish courtier and politician (d. 1868)
- 1898Lucy Doraine, Hungarian-American actress and producer (d. 1989)
- 1917Daniel Nagrin, American dancer and choreographer (d. 2008)
- 1936George H. Heilmeier, American engineer (d. 2014)
- 1947Andreas Gerasimos Michalitsianos, Egyptian-American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1997)
- 1974Graham Fenton, English footballer and manager
- 1976Daniel Erlandsson, Swedish drummer (Arch Enemy, Eucharist, Armageddon, and Carcass)
- 1977Vinnie Potestivo, American casting director and producer
- 1978Katie Price, English model, businesswoman, and author
- 1991Kyle Bartley, English footballer
View the complete list of May 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Genevieve’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 334 BCThe Macedonian army of Alexander the Great defeats Darius III of Persia in the Battle of the Granicus.
- 1200King John of England and King Philip II of France sign the Treaty of Le Goulet.
- 1958Sri Lankan riots of 1958: This riot is a watershed event in the race relationship of the various ethnic communities of Sri Lanka. The total number of deaths is estimated to be 300, mostly Sri Lankan Tamils.
- 1963Greek left-wing politician Grigoris Lambrakis, is shot and dies five days later.
- 1968The nuclear-powered submarine the USS Scorpion sinks with 99 men aboard 400 miles southwest of the Azores.
- 1969Apollo 10 's lunar module flies within 8.4 nautical miles (16 km) of the moon’s surface.
- 1990North and South Yemen are unified to create the Republic of Yemen.
- 2005A Presidential election is held in Mongolia; the result is a victory for Nambaryn Enkhbayar of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party (MPRP).
- 2011An EF5 tornado strikes Joplin, Missouri, killing 162 people and wreaking $2.8 billion worth in damage—the costliest and seventh-deadliest single tornado in U.S. history.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree is opened to public. It is the tallest tower in world (634 m), and the second tallest man-made structure on Earth, after Burj Khalifa (829.8 m).
View the complete list of May 22 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 22, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Enos III, Jamie Cullum, Manolis Chiotis, Magic Sam, Sarit Hadad, Marcy Walker, Gurinder Chadha, Francis Mankiewicz, Tony Jackson, Frankie Kao.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 22 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 22, 1998.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Gemini, sometimes a Taurus, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd May 1998 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 14, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 9, 1977. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My All by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 23, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd May 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 22, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 142nd day of 1998
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 21st Friday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 117 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,919 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,640 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 268
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 28, 2030
- Age in dog years: 130 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 14, 2006 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 9, 1977 (-153)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: My All by Mariah Carey (May 23, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.V.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1920 – Leo McKern, Australian-English actor (d. 2002); October 31, 1975 – Keith Jardine, American mixed martial artist and actor; April 2, 1986 – Mykki Blanco, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124