Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1929. It was the 21st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,596 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,199 days or 30.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1961.
If a dog named Gwenivere - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gwenivere will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gwenivere will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912John Payne
- 1919Ruth Fernández
- 1928Pauline Julien
- 1933Joan Collins
- 1942Zalman King
- 1958François Feldman
- 1971Laurel Holloman
- 1973Ron Trent
- 1981Tim Robinson
- 1983Heidi Range
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1100Emperor Qinzong of Song (d. 1161)
- 1908John Bardeen, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1912Jean Françaix, French pianist and composer (d. 1997)
- 1951Antonis Samaras, Greek economist and politician, 185th Prime Minister of Greece
- 1976Ricardinho, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1979Martin Giroux, Canadian singer and actor
- 1981Gwenno Saunders, Welsh singer and dancer (The Pipettes)
- 1984Sam Milby, American-Filipino actor and singer
- 1987Gracie Otto, Australian actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990Kristína Kučová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Manuel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430Siege of Compiègne: Joan of Arc is captured by the Burgundians while leading an army to relieve Compiègne.
- 1568The Netherlands declare their independence from Spain.
- 1701After being convicted of piracy and of murdering William Moore, Captain William Kidd is hanged in London, England.
- 1900American Civil War: Sergeant William Harvey Carney is awarded the Medal of Honor for his heroism in the Assault on the Battery Wagner in 1863.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1951Tibetans sign the Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet with China.
- 2002The “55 parties” clause of the Kyoto Protocol is reached after its ratification by Iceland.
- 2009Former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun commits suicide, jumping from a 45-meter cliff in Bongha, Gimhae, South Korea.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
- 2012Adam Lambert became the first openly gay artist to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Charts, with his album Trespassing.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thelma Ritter, Christine Pascal, Robert Conrad, Tom Selleck, Natalie Morales, Wes Anderson, Herman Finkers, Tom Georgeson, V. Shantaram, Nina Foch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1929.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +101. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 22, 1903. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 21st Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,596 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,199 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,138
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1961
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 19, 1955 (+101)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 22, 1903 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.V.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1966 – Zack Snyder, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 2, 1982 – Wendy Valdez, Filipino model and actress; January 30, 1990 – Jake Thomas, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873