Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1946. It was the 21st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,074 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,025 days or 24.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 917 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 29, 1978.
If a dog named Mio - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Scatman Crothers
- 1912Betty Astell
- 1928Rosemary Clooney
- 1958Serge Dupire
- 1974Charlie Young
- 1979Martin Giroux
- 1980Chris Gethard
- 1984Sam Milby
- 1986Angela Martini
- 1991Lena Meyer-Landrut
View the complete list of May 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1100Emperor Qinzong of Song (d. 1161)
- 1912John Payne, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1989)
- 1923Walter Wolfrum, German lieutenant and pilot (d. 2010)
- 1926Joe Slovo, Lithuanian-South African politician (d. 1995)
- 1928Jeannie Carson, English-American actress and singer
- 1955Luka Bloom, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Marcella Mesker, Dutch tennis player and sportscaster
- 1973Mirjam Sterk, Dutch minister and politician
- 1976Ricardinho, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1983Alex Shelley, American wrestler and singer
View the complete list of May 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ethel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1533The marriage of King Henry VIII to Catherine of Aragon is declared null and void.
- 1829Accordion patent granted to Cyrill Demian in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- 1846Mexican–American War: President Mariano Paredes of Mexico unofficially declares war on the United States.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1911The New York Public Library is dedicated.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2010Jamaican police begin a manhunt for drug lord Christopher Coke, after the United States requested his extradition, leading to three days of violence during which at least 73 bystanders are killed.
- 2014Seven people, including the perpetrator, are killed and another 14 injured in a killing spree near the campus of University of California, Santa Barbara.
View the complete list of May 23 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodolfo Acosta, Douglas Wilmer, J. J. Barrie, Billy Zane, Lynn Cartwright, Una Foden, Nedra Talley, Teresa Teng, Liesel Pritzker Simmons, Juliana Hatfield.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 23, 1946.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd May 1946 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 13, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 23, 1962. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 23, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 143rd day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 21st Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,074 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,025 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 917
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 29, 1978
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 13, 1957 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 23, 1962 (-107)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.V.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1988 – Ryan Cooley, Canadian actor; November 25, 1947 – John Larroquette, American actor, director, and producer; January 20, 1971 – Derrick Green, American singer-songwriter (Sepultura).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875